What do you think of Somalis who marry their cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
more than likely that of all the ills keeping somalis in the stone age, mentally and physically, cousin marriage has to be among the top of the list. Its been proven that cousin marriage leads to major psychosis in the population that practices it...and....its known fact that a lot of somalis are phucked in the head.
Somalis rarely marry their cousins you can keep saying somalis are fucked in the head but somalis are the ones who fought the portuguese invasion and they were the ones that didn't go on a boat thinking it was round the world trip just saying
GIFs20188225383.gif

Somalis rarely marry their cousins you can keep saying somalis are fucked in the head but somalis are the ones who fought the portuguese invasion and they were the ones that didn't go on a boat thinking it was round the world trip just sayingView attachment 55010

Typical prawn so fixated on the west african slave trade. You do know that west africans didn't voluntarily get on those boats right? Or maybe you don't.
And its rich for you to talk about boats...have you seen the boats that som aliens have been paying all the money they have to scramble into these days.....to cross oceans....hint: many of them don't make it.

Ok then.

Fels

#trollhunter
Typical prawn so fixated on the west african slave trade. You do know that west africans didn't voluntarily get on those boats right? Or maybe you don't.
And its rich for you to talk about boats...have you seen the boats that som aliens have been paying all the money they have to scramble into these days.....to cross oceans....hint: many of them don't make it.

Ok then.
Yes i do know somalis crossing the oceans along with other africans fucking c*nt making fun of somalis crossing the oceans when other africans related to you do it to:liberaltears:

Last edited:
Yes i do know somalis crossing the oceans along with other africans fucking c*nt making fun of somalis crossing the oceans when other africans related to yoy do it to:liberaltears:

you're the one who started making fun of slavery. Ok let's have a truce.
So back to the thread....i know you aint marrying your cousin cuz you're into white boys i believe.
Obviously who somalis marry is no concern of mine but if you want to examine the high rate of mental afflictions in the somali community. You have to look at the inbreeding...cousin marriages etc.

Fels

#trollhunter
you're the one who started making fun of slavery. Ok let's have a truce.
So back to the thread....i know you aint marrying your cousin cuz you're into white boys i believe.
Obviously who somalis marry is no concern of mine but if you want to examine the high rate of mental afflictions in the somali community. You have to look at the inbreeding...cousin marriages etc.
White boys,somali boys, ethiopian and eritrean boys are kings:banderas:
No like i said i rarely see a somali marry their cousins trust me :comeon:

My friend and I were talking about marriage and stuff and she said that she wanted to marry her cousins because she could relate to him in many ways

What do you think of this?
(This is a legit question)
Absolutely do not stand for this. I'm not somali BUT my husband is and I've asked him this question many times. I was waiting for someone to post something in regards to somali's marrying their cousins. I think that this happens when the families intervene and think that its time the girl gets married. But I've had a conversation with a somali guy on this topic and he said their to many risk factors that come into play, for example he says you have to be at your absolute best behavior and not do anything that would make the woman complain about you to the family. He feels it's a huge responsibility more than if you marry someone outside the family. I would not stand for marrying a relative as I feel its incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending