What do you think of Somalis who marry their cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound so white. Few years ago i brought in a "wife" to uk. I got rejected and had to go to court to argue my case vs a lawyer from the state. Their argument was we are related and its fake marriage. We think they are cousins. The judge stopped him and said. There is noth wrong or illegal marrying your cousin and told the lawyer this was the common way people got married until recently. Guy started to stumble and say eh we mean she is his aunt. I won the case
How do I sound white? Cousin marriages are not even that common in our culture.

I was raised referring to my cousins, as my walaalos and my aunts as Hooyo's.
Cousins are family. Marrying/dating one of them would be disgusting and my parents agree with me on this, of course.

How do I sound white? Cousin marriages are not even that common in our culture.

I was raised referring to my cousins, as my walaalos and my aunts as Hooyo's.
Cousins are family. Marrying/dating one of them would be disgusting and my parents agree with me on this, of course.
Somalis marry their cousins. Its common....i dont know which culture you are refering to

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Because those two men aren’t related to each other. Your cousin is basically your family so why would you marry a family member? Doesn’t that increase the risk of having children with birth defect?
The odds are slim to begin with unless you’re family been marrying their cousin for generations than the risk becomes very high

The odds are slim to begin with unless you’re family been marrying their cousin for generations than the risk becomes very high
Merc....the same people who are anti cousin marriage are ok with gays getting married. What do you make of that

You sound so white. Few years ago i brought in a "wife" to uk. I got rejected and had to go to court to argue my case vs a lawyer from the state. Their argument was we are related and its fake marriage. We think they are cousins. The judge stopped him and said. There is noth wrong or illegal marrying your cousin and told the lawyer this was the common way people got married until recently. Guy started to stumble and say eh we mean she is his aunt. I won the case
You f*ck your cousin?
:susp::ohlord:

Sxb in all honesty you don’t sound normal do humanity a favor please and don’t reproduce with your cousins waa iga talo.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Merc....the same people who are anti cousin marriage are ok with gays getting married. What do you make of that

You know back home nobody raises an eyebrow if you marry your cousin but here it’s different people call it disgusting it’s not and it’s perfectly acceptable in many Muslim countries

I think gay marriage is disgusting

:manny:

am everything revolves
Why are you bringing religion into this? Marrying your cousin is wrong, That’s basically your half sibling
because everything revolves around religion and how can you say it is wrong when allah swt has allowed it or are you gaal.

You know back home nobody raises an eyebrow if you marry your cousin but here it’s different people call it disgusting it’s not and it’s perfectly acceptable in many Muslim countries

These people have been brainwashed by whites. There is good chance their parents are related lol.

It was acceptable when there was low population now it is different. Just because it is halal doesn't mean you should do it. Having children with close bloodline is the reason some somalis have big foreheads

Status
Not open for further replies.