What do you think of Alcholic Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some Minnesota school districts, they teach Alcohol addiction issues in high schools to help the next generation avoid the plague of alcohol. Minnesota has drinking problems. This shows how Alcohol is a menace to everyone.

I love me some good red wine

I heard that. Even sat next to one sipping the red wine. Ultimately though, the wine for her was to escape personal crisis that needed less alcohol and more focus on tangible solutions.

There are plenty of sources for good experiences in life without the chemical imbalance willfully introduced into a brain only for one to lose their bearings and look like a zombie :)

PS: A kicker question: Do you want your man to drink like you? Does him enjoying a cup of wine make him an attractive mate?

Somalis and alcohol don’t mix, they can’t hold their liquor.

Like native Indians. Must be genetic disposition to addiction and inability to handle the chemicals. Also, there is no established culture of wine/alcohol in Somali culture. So nomads who lost their ways and for some reason start drinking don't know the rules of drinking. Like staying in your apartment and away from the community. They are walking drunk in the street. An ugly sight to see.

If they held a job and lived privately where their choices are not out there for everyone to see, it would be less of a problem I think.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Djibouti is a cucked country full of knife teethed prostitutes with STDs and effeminate bastards who drink and chew all day. When Puntland's nuclear programme is complete, they are our first target after South West State.

On a serious note though, I was pretty shocked when I found out about their high HIV rates :wowsweat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I heard that. Even sat next to one sipping the red wine. Ultimately though, the wine for her was to escape personal crisis that needed less alcohol and more focus on tangible solutions.

There are plenty of sources for good experiences in life without the chemical imbalance willfully introduced into a brain only for one to lose their bearings and look like a zombie :)

PS: A kicker question: Do you want your man to drink like you? Does him enjoying a cup of wine make him an attractive mate?

:yacadiim: The French drink in moderation but they have a public health crisis of alcohol abuse/alcoholism. I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of mind altering substances are life crippling if not destroying. Not to sound judgemental but it's in their nature. I've given up on processed sugar 5 years ago and caffeine for months. Not even green tea. And I feel great.

Kkk I eat cleaner than Evangelicals in Loma Linda California. And those guys make it apart of their faith to eat healthy. I wish Muslims were just as diehards regarding taking eating 'clean' seriously.

What impressed me was they don't eat swine, drink alcohol, smoke nor consume caffeine and their life expectancy is 90 +. This is also partly owed to their close knittedness, family supports, and religiousity.

Last edited:
:yacadiim: The French drink in moderation but they have a public health crisis of alcoholism. I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of mind altering substance are life crippling if not destroying. Not to sound judgemental but it's in their nature. I've given up on processed sugar 5 years ago and caffeine for months. Not even green tea. And I feel great.

Kkk I eat cleaner than Evangelicals in Loma Linda California. And those guys make it apart of their faith to eat healthy. I wish Muslims were just as diehards regarding taking eating 'clean' seriously.

What impressed me was they don't eat swine, drink alcohol, smoke nor consume caffeine and their life expectancy is 90 +. This is also partly owed to their close knittedness, family supports, and religiousity.
it's spelt religiosity and knittedness is not a word you dumb c*nt

:yacadiim: The French drink in moderation but they have a public health crisis of alcoholism. I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of mind altering substance are life crippling if not destroying. Not to sound judgemental but it's in their nature. I've given up on processed sugar 5 years ago and caffeine for months. Not even green tea. And I feel great.

Kkk no I eat cleaner than Evangelicals in Loma Linda California. And those guys make it apart of their faith to eat healthy. I wish Muslims were just as diehards regarding taking eating 'clean' seriously.

There is reason why Allah forbade Alcohol and all mind altering substances for mankind. And pigs eat their feces. It should be obvious why a smart person would avoid consuming their meat.

The negative effects of Alcohol/Wine outweigh their social benefits. It is quite funny to observe drinkers gather around tall cups full of smelly alcohol and talk about their issues for hours as they keep drinking. The whole point of their drinking becomes obvious: To wash the pain down with mind numbing liquid.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Like native Indians. Must be genetic disposition to addiction and inability to handle the chemicals. Also, there is no established culture of wine/alcohol in Somali culture. So nomads who lost their ways and for some reason start drinking don't know the rules of drinking. Like staying in your apartment and away from the community. They are walking drunk in the street. An ugly sight to see.

If they held a job and lived privately where their choices are not out there for everyone to see, it would be less of a problem I think.
Exactly, a friend of mine runs an addictions clinic and most of his clients are Somalis and the reason they are even there is because they got in trouble with the law after drinking.

No one will care about your drinking, if you didn’t act like a fool.

btw, Sophisticate, wesley has a thing for you. If you see someone of the opposite gender picking fights with you out of nowhere, it is how big of a deal you are on their mind and they want you :)

Must be the hot avatar of yourself you had on past week. The kissable cheeks you were flaunting around did numbers on wessy,.

Exactly, a friend of mine runs an addictions clinic and most of his clients are Somalis and the reason they are even there is because they got in trouble with the law after drinking.

No one will care about your drinking, if you didn’t act like a fool.

A good lesson for non-drinkers. Tea without milk keeps me awake all night and coffee turns me into a broken radio with no dial down. I knew better not to mess with any other substances.

We are good staying clean of chemical dependency if we are Somalis.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
A good lesson for non-drinkers. Tea without milk keeps me awake all night and coffee turns me into a broken radio with no dial down. I knew better not to mess with any other substances.

Lol really? tea doesn’t have much affect on me but coffee? I stopped drinking it after hating how the lows feel. It’s all great until mid afternoon when you feel like shit.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is reason why Allah forbade Alcohol and all mind altering substances for mankind. And pigs eat their feces. It should be obvious why a smart person would avoid consuming their meat.

The negative effects of Alcohol/Wine outweigh their social benefits. It is quite funny to observe drinkers gather around tall cups full of smelly alcohol and talk about their issues for hours as they keep drinking. The whole point of their drinking becomes obvious: To wash the pain down with mind numbing liquid.

Agreed. About a decade ago the probability of finding halaal + pasture raised or grass fed was slim. Now I can order it online, still pricey.

seems like you have a pathetic body.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
btw, Sophisticate, wesley has a thing for you. If you see someone of the opposite gender picking fights with you out of nowhere, it is how big of a deal you are on their mind and they want you :)

Must be the hot avatar of yourself you had on past week. The kissable cheeks you were flaunting around did numbers on wessy,.

Doubt it. And I'm unphased. He's a broken fellow so I don't pay him much attention. Who would have known a grammar felon could be a Nazi? @wesleyy, dude stop going kamikaze on me. I'm on my phone. And I won't re-edit.

Last edited:

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
I drink alcohol in special occasions like in my birthday or when i achieve something. Fruit beer and wine are my favorite. Alcohol should be legalized in Somalia, it can be great business deal and the government can tax them. Alcohol is already smuggled into Mogadishu illegally so better to make it legal and many parties will benefit from this deal.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I drink alcohol in special occasions like in my birthday or when i achieve something. Fruit beer and wine are my favorite. Alcohol should be legalized in Somalia, it can be great business deal and the government can tax them. Alcohol is already smuggled into Mogadishu illegally so better to make it legal and many parties will benefit from this deal.

Alcohol isn't a huge problem in Somalia, though, so legalizing would only serve to introduce it to the unemployed, mentally ill, poor and the youth and create a Khat-like epidemic amongst all these already vulnerable groups. Somalia has no adequate clinics to help deal with and treat alcoholism so making it legal will only increase public drunkness and increase crime and overrall serve as a menace to society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts