What do you think of Alcholic Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a Somali that can drink alcohol in moderation.

9 times out of 10, they're miserable alcoholics. There's a good reason why it's haraam, so we should keep it taboo rather than let it become commonplace & destroy our community.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I drink alcohol in special occasions like in my birthday or when i achieve something. Fruit beer and wine are my favorite. Alcohol should be legalized in Somalia, it can be great business deal and the government can tax them. Alcohol is already smuggled into Mogadishu illegally so better to make it legal and many parties will benefit from this deal.

Only thing that gets smuggled into Mogadishu are degenerates like you:camby:

I drink alcohol in special occasions like in my birthday or when i achieve something. Fruit beer and wine are my favorite. Alcohol should be legalized in Somalia, it can be great business deal and the government can tax them. Alcohol is already smuggled into Mogadishu illegally so better to make it legal and many parties will benefit from this deal.

I drink my self from time to time, but legalizing Alcohol in Somalia issa hell no, we already got enough problems as it is you want to legalize Alcohol to some deranged faraax is asking for a explosive situation

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Djibouti is a cucked country full of knife teethed prostitutes with STDs and effeminate bastards who drink and chew all day. When Puntland's nuclear programme is complete, they are our first target after South West State.

good point. Hoorta Why are Djiboutian men effeminate?? I have never met an alpha Djiboutian man. Qaaasaro

In rationally thought out social issues, the well being of society takes precedent over economic gains. To this fact, before Allah forbade Alcohol/wine completely, he pointed out this fact and said:

"They ask you about wine and gambling. Say, "In them is great sin and [yet, some] benefit for people. But their sin is greater than their benefit." 2:219.

You looked at the economic windfall of alcohol without regard to the social ills Alcohol brings with it. Need I post countless videos of how Alcohol ruins people's lives?
If you are tasked to look after society, your personal preference should not be what you choose for others but what is better for the collective good. Money and profit gained will be minuscule compared to the social ills Alcohol will bring in on a full blown access mode to Somali society.

I drink my self from time to time, but legalizing Alcohol in Somalia issa hell no, we already got enough problems as it is you want to legalize Alcohol to some deranged faraax is asking for a explosive situation

I would give your post five stars for you being someone caring about Somalis. You put your people's safety before your life style. That is being true Somali brother man.

People confuse their choice with what others ought to do. Selfish approach. Let us not our personal choices cloud our judgement. Somalis before corona :)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

You have great taste in alcohol.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I used to drink a lot outside with my friends and we were meeting girls but as I'm a crazy man, so alcohol and me are a mix that you don't want to see. But in 2018, i learned how to keep it clean. I drank a little with my family and my friends.
Then, it'll be 4 weeks without any kind of alcohol in my blood. I stopped alcohol. It brains money and my energy. It's useless and it makes me..crazy.
Either way, I invest in my health. It's better.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
good point. Hoorta Why are Djiboutian men effeminate?? I have never met an alpha Djiboutian man. Qaaasaro

Why insulting though, Djiboutians are diverse and we as issaqs are the most alpha among the Somalis in Djibouti
:siilaanyosmile:

Only thing that gets smuggled into Mogadishu are degenerates like you:camby:

She has risky life style that can undermine her standing in life(hope she can see why at some point). But she is still our own saxib. We should be nice to our kinsmen even if we disagree with them at times.

She is here for a reason. She is Somali after all. Abandoning her to other communities is not good.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why insulting though, Djiboutians are diverse and we as issaqs are the most alpha among the Somalis in Djibouti
:siilaanyosmile:

Its the truth tho. I think the French influenced u guys lol

I don't mind hosting a roomful of Somali alcoholics who want to change but can't do it on their own wanting a brother to love them back into the sane somalisphere of shaah and canjeero alone.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
She has risky life style that can undermine her standing in life(hope she can see why at some point). But she is still our own saxib. We should be nice to our kinsmen even if we disagree with them at times.

She is here for a reason. She is Somali after all. Abandoning her to other communities is not good.

I can see where your coming from walal., its just that promoting corruption and degeneracy which will destroy our deen and culture and siding with Bantus makes it hard to be civil:francis:

I used to drink a lot outside with my friends and we were meeting girls but as I'm a crazy man, so alcohol and me are a mix that you don't want to see. But in 2018, i learned how to keep it clean. I drank a little with my family and my friends.
Then, it'll be 4 weeks without any kind of alcohol in my blood. I stopped alcohol. It brains money and my energy. It's useless and it makes me..crazy.
Either way, I invest in my health. It's better.

,May Allah grant you the strength and give you a better change in place of Alcohol saxib. You are stronger than others who were not tempted by Alcohol and who don't know the struggle you have endured to give up on it.

Prayer helps. One thing about prayer, even if you skip some but still pray regularly, is how it forces you to clean up, improve your hygiene and mindset. Slowly but surely you will be leaving the alcohol behind.

I can see where your coming from walal., its just that promoting corruption and degeneracy which will destroy our deen and culture and siding with Bantus makes it hard to be civil:francis:

Everyone needs someone who cares about their issues. If we dismiss everyone who isn't perfect and give up on them at hello, then others will take our place and turn them into our enemies who can undermine us in someways. I would rather have a Somali alcoholic who is in touch with their weakness and loves their community, than a Somali who finds friends and families in others who would love to see our demise as a race. I welcome sinful relatives saxib :)

There are acceptable choices in our culture(religion) in dealing with Muslims who are misguided: Shunning them and condemning them, or reeling them back in and be kind as Allah had been kind and forgiving to us.

Both of these approaches are necessary. The hardcore guardians, and the forgiving ones who like to see others mend their ways.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia

of course not now but when there is strong government, it can regulate it with strict laws.

of course not now but when there is strong government, it can regulate it with strict laws.

Your talking about decades and decades later on, 1st let sort out the problems we have now, and let people get atleast two decades or more of therapy ,and maybe then we can talk about legalizing Alcohol.

Can you imagine introducing whisky to a geeljiire back home with under lying mental issues, holy shit! the amount of chaos that will ensue
FarGroundedDorking-small.gif

I don't even drink with Somalis here in the West cos 98% can't hold their drink, either they black out after 6 beers or they turn aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending