What do you think is a decent salary for a single xalimo?

What's the average income for you Americans?

Depends on Industry and Area/State. States with high living standards pay higher, states run by conservatives are at the bottom of the pay scale for the average worker. Life is cheap in the latter but quality is bad from education to health. MN is high standard and expensive state, so pay is better than the surrounding and many other states. Taxes are higher too so social programs for the needy, like healthcare are funded. It is close to Canadian/European states. Almost.

Let me get some numbers for you.

What's the average income for you Americans?

Here is Minnesota Income based on education and gender. This is based on 2018.

upload_2020-1-21_15-54-12.png

As the title suggests. Also men does the financial position of a woman affect how you view her? For ladies, how much do you make/would like to make?

I’m assuming you meant does the financial position of a woman affect how you view her as a potential spouse ?

The short answer is no. Degrees and financial status mean nothing to me.

Off topic for our European cousins reading this thread, and I mean somali folk in Europe and Canada, Here is Minnesota population by origin, including somalis:

"The most common ancestries (reflecting family or generational ties, regardless of one's birthplace) reported by Minnesotans in 2017 were German (1,823,185 people), Norwegian (816,954 people), Irish (565,980 people), Swedish (434,411 people), English (292,067 people), and Polish (250,781 people). About 52,333 Minnesotans reported Somali ancestry in 2017. Many Minnesotans do not report ancestry or simply report "American."

(Source: 2017 American Community Survey)

This is only those who opted to report their origin and family ties. The state has total 5 million and Half people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Money was never a factor for me. My own Happiness is. I hate people. So i chose a profession where i see no people at all. Just my CEO whom i am his secretary! 40 something a year tho
5560.jpg

There are a lot of genuinely good women who’ve never had the opportunity to receive an education and who don’t make a lot of money. I prefer not to limit myself.

Can't make 10k less or 5k more I want someone with a similar salary to mine

It happens often though that your pay is set low by the hiring person. There is little you can do to change that except quit after you find a more paying job. You give them a week's notice if you liked your coworkers, if not two days and quit. When they ask, you flat out write to them in bold letters why, their pay sucked and you found better.

Yeah sxb before I marry a girl I have to know how much she makes

I thought you were all about the package she carries on her back and you would welcome the income since her earnings would be deposited into your account anyway.

You have male pride sxb. Most men feel their woman should make less.

Exodus

Alienist
In an ideal world, she would work part-time to bring in extra money (20-30k) for things like savings, vacations, etc and spend the rest of the time looking after the family whilst I worked full time.

I think that's the best arrangement, as she would not be stuck in the house and would be contributing to the household, and she would also not suffer from fatigue due to work and would be able to spend lots of time with family.