What do you think is a decent salary for a single xalimo?

As the title suggests. Also men does the financial position of a woman affect how you view her? For ladies, how much do you make/would like to make?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The financial position of a woman doesn't matter to me as long as she's educated i'm gucci. Random pay requirements do nothing in the long term if she's able to get another job due to her qualications that's awesome. I'll be responsible for the finances of the home anyway everything she earns is supplementary and she can keep it . Either she's a housewife or she's working I don't want no unemployed person sucking me dry.

:fittytousand:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Depends. A lot of xalimos study liberal arts etc., and then your competing with practically 90% of uni grads who studied communications/journalism, African studies, social work, education , Poli sci (competing with similar experience cadans almost never ends well in the work world :drakelaugh:
Lib arts xalimo could range from 30-60k

then we have the elusive stem xalimo. Nurse, doctor, programmer or engineer
For them it’s like 70k-low/mid six figures

I always stress how what you study in uni impacts your earning potential
No disrespect to those studying liberal arts, and while it is an interesting set of subjects, it just won’t net you crazy $$$ that stems get

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Depends
I always stress how what you study in uni impacts your earning potential
No disrespect to those studying liberal arts, and while it is an interesting set of subjects, it just won’t net you crazy $$$ that stems get

I chose a major that makes me happy. Money was never a deciding factor. As long as I'm making enough to support my needs, great!
There's a reason why we have a longer life expectancy:samwelcome:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I chose a major that makes me happy. Money was never a deciding factor. As long as I'm making enough to support my needs, great!
There's a reason why we have a longer life expectancy:samwelcome:
Well for many of us money is the biggest factor, but I applaud you for following your heart!

If she has a good degree? Above £20K is decent. Expecting more is delusion. I bet the average SSPOT salary is £15K (those who work).

I make enough for the both of us. In fact I prefer she doesn't work.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The financial position of a woman doesn't matter to me as long as she's educated i'm gucci. Random pay requirements do nothing in the long term if she's able to get another job due to her qualications that's awesome. I'll be responsible for the finances of the home anyway everything she earns is supplementary and she can keep it . Either she's a housewife or she's working I don't want no unemployed person sucking me dry.

:fittytousand:
Couldn't agree more
:salute:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wait @KingSolo did you have a double meaning on that.

Either she's a housewife or she's working I don't want no unemployed person sucking me dry.
:whoo:

As the title suggests. Also men does the financial position of a woman affect how you view her? For ladies, how much do you make/would like to make?

Whatever men are getting paid for the same work. In America they get paid less in the same job by statistics.

The formula should be simple: Equal pay for equal work no matter the sex.

And no, her pay if higher than me wouldn't change my view about her or anything really. There are reasons a female can get paid higher than me: Seniority, higher degree than I hold, or in some strange cases, the manager wants to bang her or already bangs her, so that reflects in her pay stabs.

I work in male dominated environment and the only women are at the front desk or in a managerial/outreach department. Our worlds don't cross except on occasional run-ins, or that e-mail from them notifying me I have a package from somewhere.

Also, people generally like to get paid as much as companies are willing to pay them. Pay is never enough when you are not a CEO.

Lastly, if my wife makes more money than I do, more power to her as long as that doesn't get in the way of home responsibilities. Priority are kids and home, Job secondary in that Order.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
If she has a good degree? Above £20K is decent. Expecting more is delusion. I bet the average SSPOT salary is £15K (those who work).

I make enough for the both of us. In fact I prefer she doesn't work.
15k? lmaoo I wouldn’t get out of bed for that :dead:

Trending