What do you think about this states of Somaliweyne(greater Somalia) inshaallah

Do you like this idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-10-24_1-36-9.jpeg

State1=will be Ogaden president and Mx Vice President
State2=Garre,Ajuran etc since they are lots of clans they will figure something out
State3=Rahanweyn President And Vice President
State4=Xawaadle and Abgaal will switch seats for presidency and vice presidency from time to time.
State5=HGpresident Murusade,Dududuble And MX will figure something out
State6= MJ President and Vice President
State 7=Dhulo and warsengli will switch seats for presidency and vice presidency from time to time.
State 8=isaaq President and Vice President
State9=Ogaden president and Vice President
State10= karanle and Dir switch seats for presidency and vice presidency from time to time

True we really fucked up the beginning of this century but it’s never too late we can turn it around
We can never turn it around it's hopeless man utterly hopeless...

Unless we eliminate every single odey and form a nation run on nationalist ideas governed by a council we'll never acheive or be anything.

We can never turn it around it's hopeless man utterly hopeless...

Unless we eliminate every single odey and form a nation run on nationalist ideas governed by a council we'll never acheive or be anything.

I am against the odeys we need to strip power from them and give it to the dalanyaros, the old men are the ones Who started the war aand they are ruling us how comes

I am against the odeys we need to strip power from them and give it to the dalanyaros, the old men are the ones Who started the war aand they are ruling us how comes
not only strip them, EXECUTE THEM this will show a message to the youth that the council will not tolerate any form of odey-qabiil shit

not only strip them, EXECUTE THEM this will show a message to the youth that the council will not tolerate any form of odey-qabiil shit

I don’t think killing will be ok clans won’t allow there clan elders to be killed that will cause more chaos

I don’t think killing will be ok clans won’t allow there clan elders to be killed that will cause more chaos
But, if you have a military Order that is home grown and knows the terrain and is well-trained.

a few disgruntled odeys and their khat addicted children wont do shit to them.

But, if you have a military Order that is home grown and knows the terrain and is well-trained.

a few disgruntled odeys and their khat addicted children wont do shit to them.

True sxb I would have asked u ur qabil but I won’t since we both share the same idea is all good

Walahi we need more Somalis like u, the elders are injecting us with qabil disease we need to stop it ASAP
yes bro people will call people like us (which i hope you arent a flip flopper) emotional idiots. But we speak the truth, these people are dumb as bricks and to out-dumb them i have eto stick by my word that qabiil is stupid

yes bro people will call people like us (which i hope you arent a flip flopper) emotional idiots. But we speak the truth, these people are dumb as bricks and to out-dumb them i have eto stick by my word that qabiil is stupid

I really agree with ur idea but I still think that qabil is something that was made and won’t go anywhere but we have to live with it peacefully the way we did before the civil war

I really agree with ur idea but I still think that qabil is something that was made and won’t go anywhere but we have to live with it peacefully the way we did before the civil war
Japan got rid of qabiil look where it ended up....

Somalis are too equal to defeat each other so we're stuck in this misery we need a peace settlement by the youth and a constitution written up by a group of youth that'll lay the foundation for a powerful african state. We must protect these laws against odeys until we are powerful enought to conquer land.

Japan got rid of qabiil look where it ended up....

Somalis are too equal to defeat each other so we're stuck in this misery we need a peace settlement by the youth and a constitution written up by a group of youth that'll lay the foundation for a powerful african state. We must protect these laws against odeys until we are powerful enought to conquer land.

Japan had qabils ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts