What do you think about Siyad Barre ?

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
What is your opinion about him ?

In my point of view somali would not have go to the West.

thanks to this ultimate scumbag.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
What is your opinion about him ?

In my point of view somali would not have go to the West.

thanks to this ultimate scumbag.

Doesn't matter what you think of him, he did not destabilise the nation. He kept Somalia in order for a very long time, although I disagree with him on some things, I believe he did good for the nation, and his liberation of Somali galbeed was great and would have succeeded if not for the communist russian dogs and their lapdogs.

Last edited:
He came into power around the same time as other dictators in Asia. While the Asian dictators built up their countries, he ultimately fumbled the bag big time.

Overall 3/10

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't have any opinions on him he's dead and I wasn't alive during his time so I can't speak on how living under his regime was like

Farm

VIP
Terrible leader who took power through an illegal coup yet couldn’t develop the country despite taking over every institution. Made the country go from an okay third world country to a fifth world failed state in a few decades.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
He came into power around the same time as other dictators in Asia. While the Asian dictators built up their countries, he ultimately fumbled the bag big time.

Overall 3/10

I disagree, he built industry in Somalia such factories, ports, airports and airstrips, even new crops were introduced such as cotton which were used in the textile industry. He wasn't a foreign puppet like most of our leaders today and he prioritised unity and progress in the nation, again I have things I disagree with him on but during his reign we were exporting food and goods instead of begging the international community.

reer

VIP
Terrible leader who took power through an illegal coup yet couldn’t develop the country despite taking over every institution. Made the country go from an okay third world country to a fifth world failed state in a few decades.
military coup >>> bjj elections :denzelnigga: :denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Serial killer dictator who ordered the murder of innocent civilians and Islamic Scholars.
He also allowed his tribesmen to rob the country blind.

041719hailsatan_960x540.jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
He was a dictator but he did good. Ended up becoming a piece of shit after the Ogaden.

He was the last leader to care about his country, better than the xaar stains calling themselves madaxweyne of their various crappy federal states.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Dictator, murderer, and "only me" type guy. The type of countries this kind of regime creates are over the 3rd world, like Syria, Iraq, and Libya. Weak countries where the dictator is the country and with the slightest blow the country runs into chaos.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
People point out a few positive things he did and conclude that it cancels out the mass slaughter of innocent lives which he orchestrated

When in reality that doesn't negate any of the grief, misery and trauma he's caused to so many lives, he's a mass murdering maniac at the end of the day and I hope he's burning in hell

You know a country is in a terrible predicament when you got past war criminals like Morgan who are not only walking freely but still running for positions of power

Somalia will never prosper until it acknowledge its dark past that is rooted in ethnic cleansing and all other human atrocities, imagine excusing such repulsive immoral men and their malicious acts solely on the fact that they share a clan or built some oil companies.

Genocide is Genocide and the perpetrators should be dealt with accordingly not celebrated

Trending