What do you tell yourself or should tell yourself to keep yourself from approaching an extremely attractive person?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I rarely find white girls attractive but for some reason when I do, they are insanely so (attractive) and perhaps due to the fact that it's such a rare occurrence and that the intensity of their attractiveness is so alluringly high, I can't help but find myself wanting to go and say: "Hey, just couldn't help but let you know that you're amazingly attractive, thanks for being born! Sorry for being weird and making you feel awkward, bye now!" So I have thought of reasons why I shouldn't go through with such a stupid move.

One, She has a boyfriend, two, she'll be fat and ugly in a few years, three, I'm too old (32) to approach a girl 10-13 years younger than me, four, we live in the same building and f*ck if I'm gonna make things awkward every time we pass each other by and five, I'm gonna find someone more attractive than her anyway.

Sometimes though, it's extremely hard to remember said reasons and hence why I posted this.

I rarely find white girls attractive but for some reason when I do, they are insanely so (attractive) and perhaps due to the fact that it's such a rare occurrence and that the intensity of their attractiveness is so alluringly high, I can't help but find myself wanting to go and say: "Hey, just couldn't help but let you know that you're amazingly attractive, thanks for being born! Sorry for being weird and making you feel awkward, bye now!" So I have thought of reasons why I shouldn't go through with such a stupid move.

One, She has a boyfriend, two, she'll be fat and ugly in a few years, three, I'm too old (32) to approach a girl 10-13 years younger than me, four, we live in the same building and f*ck if I'm gonna make things awkward every time we pass each other by and five, I'm gonna find someone more attractive than her anyway.

Sometimes though, it's extremely hard to remember said reasons and hence why I posted this.

She’s got a boyfriend and ur older you live in the same apartment building = don’t do it

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nin raag iska dhig. Or find someone else, she's taken.

Boyfriend means taken miyaa, this guy enjoying her for free and I deserve to get some of that free service, tired of their arguments every night and this blonde petite need a Farah in her.:lawd:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ilahey ka cabso. Leave her, she doesn't want you. Wax kale radso.

I live in Oklahoma, a state with no Somalis around 500 radius, my preference is Somali women and I have to improvise,you Halimos are too expensive and make single fathers hard to get one, I have no other options but to indulge in Gaalo relationships, this girl need me and I need her to break up with her BF ASAP before I loose interest in her and fall for another Blondie.:wow1:

I live in Oklahoma, a state with no Somalis around 500 radius, my preference is Somali women and I have to improvise,you Halimos are too expensive and make single fathers hard to get one, I have no other options but to indulge in Gaalo relationships, this girl need me and I need her to break up with her BF ASAP before I loose interest in her and fall for another Blondie.:wow1:
Get your money up aboowe macaan. Markas gabar ayaad helaysa hadi ilahey ku qoro.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Get your money up aboowe macaan. Markas gabar ayaad helaysa hadi ilahey ku qoro.

Lol I make over 75K a year huuno, I just don't wanna use money to score some Halimo, I need a genuine love with no strings attached, if unemployed madow revert can score a fine Halimo for an Apple why can't I?:silanyolaugh:

Lol I make over 75K a year huuno, I just don't wanna use money to score some Halimo, I need a genuine love with no strings attached, if unemployed madow revert can score a fine Halimo for an Apple why can't I?:silanyolaugh:
I was trying to help, laakin I see that you already made up your mind. Snow bunny ayad rabta so ma'aha? Ok. Orod.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
, I can't help but find myself wanting to go and say: "Hey, just couldn't help but let you know that you're amazingly attractive, thanks for being born! Sorry for being weird and making you feel awkward, bye now!" So I have thought of reasons why I shouldn't go through with such a stupid move.
Nigga it seems you’re scared of rejection that you overcompensate with compliments and you’re being a beta guy that the girl feels sorry and let’s you down gently by saying she “has a boyfriend” etc.

Man the hell up. Think like a salesmen you have to anticipate rejection. You have to be comfortable with rejection. Then it becomes a numbers game :ufdup: :russsmug:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I was trying to help, laakin I see that you already made up your mind. Snow bunny ayad rabta so ma'aha? Ok. Orod.

I will never marry Cadaan women, my Hooyo didn't habaar me to go this low, I only marry a Somali chicks and this cadaan women is just Ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq fantasy for me.

By the way aren't you approaching thirties by now, let me do Fataha on you and Nikah you, you wouldn't regret it, we both got nothing to loose.:feedme:

I will never marry Cadaan women, my Hooyo didn't habaar me to go this low, I only marry a Somali chicks and this cadaan women is just Ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq fantasy for me.

By the way aren't you approaching thirties by now, let me do Fataha on you and Nikah you, you wouldn't regret it, we both got nothing to loose.:feedme:
I don't entertain single fathers.

Its not personal.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nigga it seems you’re scared of rejection that you overcompensate with compliments and you’re being a beta guy that the girl feels sorry and let’s you done gently by saying she “has a boyfriend” etc.

Man the hell up. Think like a salesmen you have to anticipate rejection. You have to be comfortable with rejection. Then it becomes a numbers game :ufdup: :russsmug:

Bruh her BF is a good friend of mine and I would feel like a dirty backstabber wooing his gf behind his back,it is better to wait for their breakup which I anticipate wouldn't be that long due to their 24hr heated argument,once they are done I will scoop her up and most likely will loose interest in a week.:hemad:

Bruh her BF is a good friend of mine and I would feel like a dirty backstabber wooing his gf behind his back,it is better to wait for their breakup which I anticipate wouldn't be that long due to their 24hr heated argument,once they are done I will scoop her up and most likely will loose interest in a week.:hemad:

K let me get this straight.

A. Shorty in question is in a relationship with a good friend of yours
B. You're interested in her
C. You claim you don't want to entertain her because it would be like being a backstabber
D. You say you'll swoop once they break up

My nigga...... :mjpls: :mjlol:

You won't be doing shit :childplease:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

:westbrookwtf:

Trending