What do you really hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheCushiticOne when she activities the Xoolaha slayer state/mod
latest

When people @The Cushitic One for a fight and she comes at them like

latest

The fact that when I was in Egypt, and people would ask where I was from (Egyptians are really chatty) id say Somalia right loool half of the people didn't know where Somalia was. They'd be like 'is that apart of Sudan' or the misconceptions they had 'aren't you suffering from a famine rn' or 'isn't there a war going on' AND ONCE RIGHT I was in a lecture hall, the professor was explaining the causes of acidosis:yloezpe:and one causes was starvation. The guy goes' just like our starving brothers in Somalia' DURING A LECTURE FGS :yloezpe:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The fact that when I was in Egypt, and people would ask where I was from (Egyptians are really chatty) id say Somalia right loool half of the people didn't know where Somalia was. They'd be like 'is that apart of Sudan' or the misconceptions they had 'aren't you suffering from a famine rn' or 'isn't there a war going on' AND ONCE RIGHT I was in a lecture hall, the professor was explaining the causes of acidosis:yloezpe:and one causes was starvation. The guy goes' just like our starving brothers in Somalia' DURING A LECTURE FGS :yloezpe:
My cousins experienced the same thing. No one knows about the glorious Somalia :mjcry:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Your professor and I share the same sentiments. Our shared hate for Somalia and anything Somali stems from first hand experience with the said people.

loud es
stinky people & those who burp after meals (stopped going to the mosque because of this)
desis
people who send too many snaps
being waitlisted
failure

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
loud es
stinky people & those who burp after meals (stopped going to the mosque because of this)
desis
people who send too many snaps
being waitlisted
failure
I hate people that burp. That's why I never go to big family gathering where we eat hilib ari and bariis and sit on the floor cos best believe there's a burping contest going on after we eat :idontlike:nacalaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending