What do you really hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I fucking hate the smell of cigarettes nacalaa. I grew up smelling them everyday when my uncle lived in my house. Now whenever I'm at a bus stop or somewhere in public and I smell the cigarette smoke I feel like socking the smoker in the jaw for smoking in public. Wallahi I would ban public smoking completely if I had the power.

What do you hate?

I also hate qabilists nacalaa long live TQism.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Neighbors that put shitty music on blast, turn it down when you yell at them, only to turn it back on 6 minutes later. They'll keep doing this till I call the cops.

I fucking hate the smell of cigarettes nacalaa. I grew up smelling them everyday when my uncle lived in my house. Now whenever I'm at a bus stop or somewhere in public and I smell the cigarette smoke I feel like socking the smoker in the jaw for smoking in public. Wallahi I would ban public smoking completely if I had the power.

What do you hate?

I also hate qabilists nacalaa long live TQism.
I hate the smell of cigarettes/weed too. I hate gossipers and liars.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
What did it do to you? 68 xoolahaga miyuu dhacay?
On a serious note even though it's funny to say we have an average IQ of 68 I was surprised to see some Somalis actually believe that shit even though they tested some deprived uneducated Ethiopian teenagers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts