What do you prefer in your future spouse

1. Agnostic-atheist we need to share the same beliefs.

2. Able to compromise on many things.

3. Fit as hell

4. Way smarter then me

5. Accept a clingy individual like myself who will love her dearly ❤

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
With a lot of Aries and Capricorn you have a very strong work ethic from Cap and passion from Aries. Whatever you find that you love, you’ll work hard on it and become successful 100%. Just don’t get stuck with something you don’t like because you’ll end up wasting years of your life when you could’ve been just as successful if not more with doing what you love.

Fascinating. Here is my chart breakdown. Its like concocting a magnificent often ego boosting tale. Lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am the flavour of the week soomaha?
The only flavor that I crave and the only one I'd never get tired of! :lawd:

I shukansi 2 years like you want, then we travel the world for 5, then settle and have mashallah kids. Then our son/daughter becomes President of Somalia and wins Nobel peace prize and Nobel price of economy and all dat good stuff
Then I die slightly before you, cause man wouldn't be able to handle the heartbreak, I'd die of sorrow if you passed before me:meleshame:

Our story will be a template of true jeceel!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The only flavor that I crave and the only one I'd never get tired of! :lawd:

I shukansi 2 years like you want, then we travel the world for 5, then settle and have mashallah kids. Then our son/daughter becomes President of Somalia and wins Nobel peace prize and Nobel price of economy and all dat good stuff
Then I die slightly before you, cause man wouldn't be able to handle the heartbreak, I'd die of sorrow if you passed before me:meleshame:

Our story will be a template of true jeceel!

So, you are the hopelessly romantic type?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fourth child?!? I'm trying have you bear my children!! :damn:

I already have a hoyo (your future hoyo in law) and she's mashallah

I already set it in my calendar, April 3rd 2022, I propose. You saying yes will be the GOAT gift. Then my bday will be the bday of our blessed love story:lawd:

:comeon: Are you down for an asexual marriage?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:russ:

After we meet you'll be moving like this everytime I speak to you or come your way

LegalVainBengaltiger.webp

You won't be able to keep your hands off this faraax:lawd:

For now, my verbal charm suffices, I don't want you to soak your seat/clothes :mjhaps::stevej:

:mjlol: Some SSpot Abdis, "Wallahi Billahi you wouldn't be able to control yourself if you saw me."
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Me: Then, where are you? No photos.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Someone with similar outlook in life and cherishes everyday as if it was the last day on earth, we are only here on earth for a short time, let's make the best of it :)

Trending