What do you prefer in your future spouse

I'm a simple guy wallahi, so here's my list.

Somali
Bootyful :diddyass:
Kharhiis sex drive
Freak with imagination (insert Pikachu onesie and Tuxedo Faraax suit)
Funny
Intelligent
Fire cook
Massage my belly with hot coconut oil if I get fat from her fire food
A UK/Aussie accent would be nice and different

Super simple wallahi :stevej:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'm a simple guy wallahi, so here's my list.

Somali
Bootyful :diddyass:
Kharhiis sex drive
Freak with imagination (insert Pikachu onesie and Tuxedo Faraax suit)
Funny
Intelligent
Fire cook
Massage my belly with hot coconut oil if I get fat from her fire food
A UK/Aussie accent would be nice and different

Super simple wallahi :stevej:
Furry eeew

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My parents especially my mom thinks I'll find a man lol

My dad once I turned 20 he tried to get me married to an alcoholic, he thought the guy was good. He was a Kenyan somali. Lucky I didn't marry him my life would have been over.

My mother thinks the same way.

Wow. Why would your father suggest a troubled man? Its good you followed your judgement.

Sis, I actually know a Somali guy who can meet at least 90% of your requirements. Only thing is that he isn’t Samroon.

I know more than one who matches nearly all and is Samaroon. I used to talk to one of them. And he's the only one I considered a real prospect.

Most would not care but I'm very uncompromising on that. In fact it is the filter with which all those traits are processed.

@The Good knows me well.:samwelcome:

Wow. Why would your father suggest a troubled man? Its good you followed your judgement.

I know more than one who matches nearly all and is Samaroon. I used to talk to one of them. I'm not your average person from the tol. Most would not care but I'm very uncompromising on that. In fact it is the filter with which all those traits are processed.

In case your wondering, I recovered from that merciless heartbreak, we could've had it all. But alas, you'd rather throw it down for a list :mjcry:

Good luck on dat search

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

I know more than one who matches nearly all and is Samaroon. I used to talk to one of them. I'm not your average person from the tol. Most would not care but I'm very uncompromising on that. In fact it is the filter with which all those traits are processed.

Qabilist
:kanyehmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In case your wondering, I recovered from that merciless heartbreak, we could've had it all. But alas, you'd rather throw it down for a list :mjcry:

Good luck on dat search

Waryaa. You're 5 years younger than me and into furries.

I'm also not a freakachu. Whatever that is?:mjlol:

Waryaa. You're 5 years younger than me and into furries.

I'm also not a freakachu. Whatever that is?:mjlol:

Age ain't nothing but a number, heck if you trying to get technical with it, men have lower life expectancy, so works out. We increase our odds to die in each other's arms lovingly :lawd:

As for furries, nah man, only did the onesie thing once, she talked me into was fun:ehh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Age ain't nothing but a number, heck if you trying to get technical with it, men have lower life expectancy, so works out. We increase our odds to die in each other's arms lovingly :lawd:

As for furries, nah man, only did the onesie thing once, she talked me into was fun:ehh:

Fornicator!

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Not really. Never discriminated based on qabil. I love all my Somalis in a transqabil way. Like @Medulla.

But I'm marrying the western-raised personification of Awdal.:rejoice:Even if it means staying a good looking, single, virgin with a bunch of degrees.
Well then reer Awdal better step up and not waste a good set of genes
1585840331711.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
5'4
Religious
Feminine
Good breast and ass
not obese
Clean
Good Cook
no social media
brothers who are successful

Thats enough
Pretty much the same minus the height I'm more flexible around that - just not taller

+ she needs to speak somali since I can't

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Not really. Never discriminated based on qabil. I love all my Somalis in a transqabil way. Like @Medulla.

But I'm marrying the western-raised personification of Awdal.:rejoice:Even if it means staying a good looking, single, virgin with a bunch of degrees.

Wait the tag feature works now? :ohhhdamn: .

The Transqabiil movement is the future you'll leave behind this petty idea that you should keep it within the clan soon enough. Welcome to the side that keeps on winning , I know you will fit right in :obama:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wait the tag feature works now? :ohhhdamn: .

The Transqabiil movement is the future you'll leave behind this petty idea that you should keep it within the clan soon enough. Welcome to the side that keeps on winning , I know you will fit right in :obama:
I can barely count all the transqabilists on one hand on sspot. You should've hid behind ethno nationalism and you would've got more

5'4 is the perfect height for a women. Not a midget, but short enough where she has to look up to you if you're 6 feet.

Short men will never know that feeling. Manlets, when will they learn?

Trending