What do you prefer in your future spouse

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My God you are old

And you will be soon enough. :farmajoyaab: And likely worse off in preserving your youthful appearance.

Modern science hasnt advanced to the degree of building perfect companions
Also Stable two-parent family is not something they can control like the majority of things on the list
unless you not talking about his fam

Family formation is not something controllable but it matters to me which is why I've historically screened for it. I also wouldn't call that perfection if it's a male mirror image of me. I'm a fallible being.

And you will be soon enough. :farmajoyaab: And likely worse off in preserving your youthful appearance.

Family formation is not something controllable but it matters to me which is why I've historically screened for it. I also wouldn't call that perfection if it's a male mirror image of me. I'm a fallible being.

Im sure you still beautiful..

height is another thing that cant be controlled but i let it go since it usually is a common factor that people go for in these things

But the family thing is something else. There could be so many reasons not to have both parents be together and in a healthy relationships not even bringing up that if they were dead or the guy lived far apart but eh. Not wanting to get involved in a disfunctional family seems like the better way to put it

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Two things on this list has caught my interest O.O and it's not the qabiil or height requirement. Is this list concrete or is their wriggle room? If so which ones would you not be willing to not drop

A carbon copy might not be necessary. I would say the same heritage, certain physical characteristics, and financial stability might be constants.

These behavioral/personality characteristics are more of a must:
  • Shared belief/values
  • Honesty
  • Consistency
  • Commitment/Lifelong Monogamy
  • Compassion/Consideration/Agreeableness
  • Connection
  • Intellectual Curiosity
  • The same # years spent in formal education (roughly not exactly)

Everything else is an add-on.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
5’9 or taller (I am 6’2.5(6’3) - no one in my family is short, so imma to make sure my children won’t be)

Attractive in my eyes

educated (I’ll be making enough for the both of us, but eh if she’s into her work idc tbh)

good family

decent cook

im a humorous person so a serious personality would be a good counter to that i

qabil wise I’d prolly stick to my own, don’t need a wife cutting my throat in my sleep over some 30 year old land dispute kkkkk.

5’9 or taller (I am 6’2.5(6’3) - no one in my family is short, so imma to make sure my children won’t be)

Attractive in my eyes

educated (I’ll be making enough for the both of us, but eh if she’s into her work idc tbh)

good family

decent cook

qabil wise I’d stick to my own, don’t need a wife kill me in my sleep over some 30 year old land dispute kkkkk.
You are making sense. Demand that she put some respek on juice wrld and name the kids after

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
height is another thing that cant be controlled but i let it go since it usually is a common factor that people go for in these things

But the family thing is something else. There could be so many reasons not to have both parents be together and in a healthy relationship not even bringing up that if they were dead or the guy lived far apart but eh. Not wanting to get involved in a dysfunctional family seems like the better way to put it

I would say one should not be too harsh when examining others. As they might, in fact, be a worthwhile person with no control over their family dynamics and form. There might be a level of toxicity there which is why someone might not be close with their family either. However, we tend to be most critical and coldly rational when we don't know the person and would opt for more idyllic family arrangements as one is marrying a family as well. It would take a very mature and strong person to work past any challenges they faced while growing and burgeon into someone that has an earned secure attachment.
Earned-secure individuals are those who acknowledge that they experienced dysfunctional parenting experiences in childhood, but as adults are able to describe these memories in an accurate, coherent, and contained manner.

Has to have the body of an Instagram Model
Wears Hijab
125+ IQ I'm not marrying a dumb ass woman or allowing my kids to become dumbasses either
Can cook and clean
Accounting degree in case we go broke, help calculate our taxes and bills
Funny
Interested in politics and history
Doesnt have social media or many male friends

Trending