What do you plan to do when you have kids

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
This is for people who want kids in the future.

If you ever have kids the number one priority in your life is to raise them and how your kids end up is based on how will raise them.

For their education, will you take them to a public school or private school? Will you give them home school? Will you take them to dugsi or madrassa for Islamic education or just teach them at home? Will you take them to self-defense classes so nobody bullies or robs them? Will you give them further education by taking them to tuition on a weekend? Will you take them to sport clubs or swimming?

How will you discipline your kids if they misbehave? Will you ground them and confiscate their video games or just straight up whoop them? Will you spoil them if they did well? How will you handle them if they had social media? These are the things you need to ask yourself before you have kids.
If my life keeps on heading in this direction, I will most likely take them to private school and do extracurricular tutoring at home with them, as well as teaching them Qur'an at home. I want them to excell in linguistics, mathematics, sciences, history and philosophy. Imma raise leaders insha'Allah, boys and girls

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is for people who want kids in the future.

If you ever have kids the number one priority in your life is to raise them and how your kids end up is based on how will raise them.

For their education, will you take them to a public school or private school? Will you give them home school? Will you take them to dugsi or madrassa for Islamic education or just teach them at home? Will you take them to self-defense classes so nobody bullies or robs them? Will you give them further education by taking them to tuition on a weekend? Will you take them to sport clubs or swimming?

How will you discipline your kids if they misbehave? Will you ground them and confiscate their video games or just straight up whoop them? Will you spoil them if they did well? How will you handle them if they had social media? These are the things you need to ask yourself before you have kids.
All of the above. Also teach them from my mistakes and life wisdom.

I will teach them hard lessons from early on and show them how to achieve their career path and how to work hard to get there.

The hobbies they can choose for themselves. Whoever I marry will have to accept our kids learning their father's culture and Deen. We're second gen, so we gotta teach our kids to be productive, successful members of society.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Insh'Allah
  • Hybrid learning in class and at home.
  • Private Dugsi Teacher that is professional, considerate with scholarly knowledge of the Deen.
  • Would never hit my children. Just teach them how to adequately self-regulate and deal with others.
  • Focus on the value of community service and charitable giving.
  • Cultivate creative insight and polymathic musings/abilities quite young.
  • Self-defense is important along with basic survival skills.
  • Some sports affiliation of their choosing (to learn comradery and team effort). And engage in physical activity.
  • Teach them discernment and how to appropriately behave across various contexts.
  • Minimize exposure to environmental toxins and encouraging adequate nutrition from mostly unprocessed and organic food + pasture raised or grass animal products (which are truly halaal or kosher). With limited exposure to tap water - for drinking, bathing and self-care (only filtered).

I have a lot more practices but I'll leave it at that.

Insh'Allah
  • Hybrid learning in class and at home.
  • Private Dugsi Teacher that is professional, considerate with scholarly knowledge of the Deen.
  • Would never hit my children. Just teach them how to adequately self-regulate and deal with others.
  • Focus on the value of community service and charitable giving.
  • Cultivate creative insight and polymathic musings/abilities quite young.
  • Self-defense is important along with basic survival skills.
  • Some sports affiliation of their choosing (to learn comradery and team effort). And engage in physical activity.
  • Teach them discernment and how to appropriately behave across various contexts.
  • Minimize exposure to environmental toxins and encouraging adequate nutrition from mostly unprocessed and organic food + pasture raised or grass animal products (which are truly halaal or kosher). With limited exposure to tap water - for drinking, bathing and self-care (only filtered).

I have a lot more practices but I'll leave it at that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Imma turn my kids into professional athletes dawg. Imma start off with soccer and basketball. If for whatever reason those little Amazonians cant maintain their athleticism I'll have no other choice but to pressure them to pursue an educational career.

Trending