What do you plan to do when you have kids

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is for people who want kids in the future.

If you ever have kids the number one priority in your life is to raise them and how your kids end up is based on how will raise them.

For their education, will you take them to a public school or private school? Will you give them home school? Will you take them to dugsi or madrassa for Islamic education or just teach them at home? Will you take them to self-defense classes so nobody bullies or robs them? Will you give them further education by taking them to tuition on a weekend? Will you take them to sport clubs or swimming?

How will you discipline your kids if they misbehave? Will you ground them and confiscate their video games or just straight up whoop them? Will you spoil them if they did well? How will you handle them if they had social media? These are the things you need to ask yourself before you have kids.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
I’ve seen the curriculum in the west and the balayo they teach so for my kids inshallah I’ll take them back home or home school if I can work from home. As for discipline, I don’t believe in hitting, I’m very serious with my son and I give him timeouts and threaten to tell his dad if he misbehaves lol. That always works. Alhamdulilah for our children.

If you ever have kids the number one priority in your life is to raise them and how your kids end up is based on how will raise them.

For education, will you take them to a public school or private school? Will you give them home school? Will you take them to dugsi or madrassa for Islamic education or just teach them at home? Will you take them to self-defense classes? Will you give them further education by taking them to tuition on a weekend? Will you take them to sport clubs or swimming?

How will you discipline your kids if they misbehave? Will you ground them and confiscate their video games or just straight up whoop them? Will you spoil them if they did well? These are the things you need to ask yourself before you have kids.
- Education, I would take them to a private school 🧑🏾‍🎓 I will teach them Quran at home 🕋
I would take them to sports as well and watch there games and support them like a father should ⛹🏾‍♀️

- Discipline, this is a serious topic if they act up or get into fights I would take there phone and make them do labor and work in the house and clean the floors no need to beat innocent children that are still trying to understand our world no need to hurt them either 🌍

- Gifts, I won’t spoil them to much the only time they should be spoiled is if they do something that deserves being rewarded 🎁

- Having kids is an amazing thing beating them and disowning them and leaving them is not something you should do as a parent and having kids is not all about how much but how they are raised and if they had a good childhood and that they had someone to talk to in times of sober or despair let’s raise our kids in a right way ❤

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
kids need a strong discipline, I instil them that life is not to have what they want but what Allah gives you so don’t follow unfruitfully dreams, make them learn Islam.

They have to work hard in life, even if I have money will only buy them the strict necessities .... hate spoiled rotten kids.

May Allah gives me good Muslim children, respectfully grateful kids, if not ....May Allah gives none.... The biggest curse is to have ungrateful kids.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

For their education, will you take them to a public school or private school? Will you give them home school? Will you take them to dugsi or madrassa for Islamic education or just teach them at home? Will you take them to self-defense classes so nobody bullies or robs them? Will you give them further education by taking them to tuition on a weekend? Will you take them to sport clubs or swimming?

How will you discipline your kids if they misbehave? Will you ground them and confiscate their video games or just straight up whoop them? Will you spoil them if they did well? These are the things you need to ask yourself before you have kids.

:samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1602952387991.jpeg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

How will you discipline your kids if they misbehave? Will you ground them and confiscate their video games or just straight up whoop them? Will you spoil them if they did well? How will you handle them if they had social media? These are the things you need to ask yourself before you have kids.
Okay , first and foremost , this is a good topic , I congratulate you for bringing this into discussion,

I'm a man of principles , you are right they become a priority once they enter your life, thus I have to take my actions very serious and into consideration , I have to be responsible, irrational reasoning leads to foolishness which is common in most men , thinking only with their gus, excuse my French but this is true.
Most faaraxs excell at babies factory , but they never acknowledge the consequences afterwards and most move on to the next women to procreate even more
too many kids can be a burden ,
Wether it's 8 or 12 this concept of wiilal badan kheyr weeye has to stop
Because I'm not going to bankrupt myself and live in abject poverty because of the backward reasonings we Somali men have.
The harsh truth that we should all acknowledge
Somali couples should use rubbers if they want to be intimate it doesn't matter how many times you wretch that sariir, do not let your selfish desires ruin your children's upbringing.
Too many kids can be a burden as I've mentioned earlier, you cannot provide them , particularly those in the west it means more welfare not even recognising the welfare of their children

2-3 kids are good , I can father them and raise them well .

It depends bro, once they finish elementary I will send them to secondary wether it's public or privae, but that's in the coming years to discuss I can't answer that yet, but yh I would want the best for them.

I would train them to be athletic so they don't get bullied, take them to martial art clasess, I don't want them to get picked on by madows ,
Wether boy or girl I will teach them self defense.

Spoiling them will lead them astray , certainly video games and social media I don't think it's best for their age.

I'll also assign them as interns if they misbehave , it's not good to beat them
Laakin I will never tolerate kibir kkk

Theres many things you have to plan for.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
For their education, will you take them to a public school or private school? Will you give them home school?
Probably public school. I'll teach them the truth about khaniises and shyt like that. Degeneracy aside public schools are much more equipped to teach my child then I am plus I'm most likely going to be working. Regular private schools are just as degenerate as public schools tbh and don't get me started on islamic schools>

Will you take them to dugsi or madrassa for Islamic education or just teach them at home?
Most likely will teach them that stuff myself unless I can find a dugsi that fits my standards. Preferably younger macalin, knowledgeable about deen, good environment etc.

Will you take them to self-defense classes so nobody bullies or robs them?
For sure I'll enlist them into boxing classes and teach them a couple moves by myself.

Will you give them further education by taking them to tuition on a weekend?
Depends because if they're doing good in class and don't need any extra tutoring I won't take them.

Will you take them to sport clubs or swimming?
For sure. I won't force any sports on them but I'll have them try out a bunch of sports and the ones they like they can join a team after school for it.

How will you discipline your kids if they misbehave? Will you ground them and confiscate their video games or just straight up whoop them?
Whooping is effective when they're younger so they'll catch whoppings when they're going but once they reach like 12-14 I'll stop with the whoopings. I'm not going to whoop them for dumb shyt only serious stuff and I will never go full strength on them that's foul.

Will you spoil them if they did well? These are the things you need to ask yourself before you have kids.
Not spoil but they will get rewarded for doing good 100%. Too many parents are quick to punish their kids over every little mess up but never give them rewards for their success. This makes the kid feel like they are trash and not doing anything right and I don't want my kids to feel like that.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Probably public school. I'll teach them the truth about khaniises and shyt like that. Degeneracy aside public schools are much more equipped to teach my child then I am plus I'm most likely going to be working. Regular private schools are just as degenerate as public schools tbh and don't get me started on islamic schools>

Most likely will teach them that stuff myself unless I can find a dugsi that fits my standards. Preferably younger macalin, knowledgeable about deen, good environment etc.

For sure I'll enlist them into boxing classes and teach them a couple moves by myself.

Depends because if they're doing good in class and don't need any extra tutoring I won't take them.

For sure. I won't force any sports on them but I'll have them try out a bunch of sports and the ones they like they can join a team after school for it.

Whooping is effective when they're younger so they'll catch whoppings when they're going but once they reach like 12-14 I'll stop with the whoopings. I'm not going to whoop them for dumb shyt only serious stuff and I will never go full strength on them that's foul.

Not spoil but they will get rewarded for doing good 100%. Too many parents are quick to punish their kids over every little mess up but never give them rewards for their success. This makes the kid feel like they are trash and not doing anything right and I don't want my kids to feel like that.

The best response, mashallah. You're going to be a greater father one day.
:yousmart:

No, but my wife wants to have kids next year. I don't know how to feel but I'll just do whatever makes her happy.

I love seeing these answers people are making because I might implement them.
I think its better if both of you are on the same board. A kid drastically changes a relationship.

I’ve seen the curriculum in the west and the balayo they teach so for my kids inshallah I’ll take them back home or home school if I can work from home. As for discipline, I don’t believe in hitting, I’m very serious with my son and I give him timeouts and threaten to tell his dad if he misbehaves lol. That always works. Alhamdulilah for our children.
Home school is just gonna make your kids socially awkward

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think its better if both of you are on the same board. A kid drastically changes a relationship.

We are. I'm with her. I think children are a blessing from God.

I don't know how it feels like to be a father but I know that day will change my life.

Trending