What do you look like?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I look like Bayek from Assassin's Creed (a game), but less rough looking, lol. Hence, why I picked him as my avatar lately.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He could work as a somali if you just darken him a bit and maybe push the hairline further back. His eyes look more Xabash or Sudani-Arab, though.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Reer xamar?
I have a cousin who's as dark as midnight with very sharp but plainly Somali features but because she has perfectly straight hair she gets taken for an Indian quite a lot. Especially South Indian. Her whole side of the family has this funny look. They're all often short, sharp featured, dark as midnight and straight-haired. I had an aunt who teases them by referring to them as "jiiraha" (the mice) cos of the short stature and pointy noses.

:pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
He could work as a somali if you just darken him a bit and maybe push the hairline further back. His eyes look more Xabash or Sudani-Arab, though.

Lol, not all somalis are dark, got the same skin tone as that guy, if not even a bit lighter. As for hair line, zero bidaar here. :mjhaps:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol, not all somalis are dark, got the same skin tone as that guy, if not even a bit lighter. As for hair line, zero bidaar here. :mjhaps:
My mom is about his skin tone so I feel you. Mariin is the standard skin tone though:

Middle two rows.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Kurdish from Northern Iraq, not African.
he was ruler of egypt and so was his family for a while.

As for your concerns of not african rulers in egypt, its happened since the ptolomies before the time of Isa (pbuh).

This isn't a new phenomenon and so its not a reason to disqualify him.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'd say it was a daring reveal. A self-qarxis as this tech-savvy generation puts it. Nonetheless I shall be keeping the doors locked tonight after a couple of sultry appointments
My bisad is very amused. He thinks you're a goddamn riot, abowe:

Never seen anyone put him to sleep quite like this.