What do you look for in a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are qualities or types of friends you like or simple dont drift away from as time progresses
580bfb137e5b798a2058238f2b3d019a.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like a friend who is loyal, not selfish, and also has a full understanding that i am superior to her. I am the leading actress, and she is the supporting actress.
8354.jpg

I like friends who do basic requirements in diinta:shanta tukado, soonka soomo.... he gotta be far sighted and have long term goalz. He gotta know how to relax too and horse about. He cant be 10 years younger or older. Thats the fin to my jake
4be37aec9e1a1013538a0097c539681e.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like friends who do basic requirements in diinta:shanta tukado, soonka soomo.... he gotta be far sighted and have long term goalz. He gotta know how to relax too and horse about. He cant be 10 years younger or older. Thats the fin to my jakeView attachment 62448

Huuno i hate to say this but this could be a gay thing? Men dont need friends.

Intelligence. Too many dumb people in this world unfortunately, so I’ve got to surround myself with like-minded intellectuals so that the idiocy doesn’t infect me the like plague too.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Don't be friends with niggas who just help you to spend money, be friends with someone who helps you make money too.

Status
Not open for further replies.