What do you ladies look for in a man?

I am not discrediting your concerns, but isn’t this question posted almost every hour on this forum? :jaynerd:If you still need to seek for answers, stop seeking around you. Look within.
Do you want to date a (female version of) yourself? If not, why? Weight your personal pro’s and con’s.
Are you happy with your life as a single person? If not, is that solely because you’re single? Evaluate what the cause and root of these feelings are.
Ideally you should be able to be content by yourself. That is the stage in which you should start seeking a partner. So ask yourself how you want to be, and have a go at it. I wish you luck.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I am not discrediting your concerns, but isn’t this question posted almost every hour on this forum? :jaynerd:If you still need to seek for answers, stop seeking around you. Look within.
Do you want to date a (female version of) yourself? If not, why? Weight your personal pro’s and con’s.
Are you happy with your life as a single person? If not, is that solely because you’re single? Evaluate what the cause and root of these feelings are.
Ideally you should be able to be content by yourself. That is the stage in which you should start seeking a partner. So ask yourself how you want to be, and have a go at it. I wish you luck.
Hellow I'm purple haze

Im a trucel , so im doomed but curious.
Ethnic man can never be any sort thing like that. Leave that shit to the cadaan. Just talk to your mum or relatives and they will find you 4 beautiful women back home. They won’t or give you any attitude like the Western ethnic females. They will worship the ground you walk on as long as you can provide for them. They also cook and will let you be the head of the household.

Get your education and marry back home. You will learn your culture and language if you go through with the suggestion.

Last edited:
Ethnic man can never be any sort thing like that. Leave that shit to the cadaan. Just talk to your mum or relatives and they will find you 4 beautiful women back home. They won’t ***** or give you any attitude like the Western ethnic females. They will worship the ground you walk on as long as you can provide for them. They also cook and will let you be the head of the household.

Get your education and marry back home. You will learn your culture and language if you go through with the suggestion.

Im just messing about , im not a 'trucel'.

Yes how are you my good friend have the tides come to your favour yet ? We are in some times yup yes mam no doubt about that.
Nigga what?
giphy.gif

Eedho @Basra come pick me up, I’m scared

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
So you think I’m a heathen? Is it because of the way I spelled eedho (aunt)? I can admit that I am still learning how to write in somali
You are good person may the Sun shine bright on you.

Trending

Latest posts