What do you guys think really happens in Xalane?

This is where the Somali government takes its orders from.
all these siyaasiyiin are on a tight leash.
If we get 1 president that defies the ajnabis completely and is only on the kursi to serve the interest of dadka waxaan idin promise garayna in maalmo yer lugu khaarijiin doono.
wadankaan ajnabiga lacag la'aan iyo gaajo makes it easier for the ajnabis to keep a tight leash on everyone Somalia in its current state cannot survive without caawimaad and as you all know caawimaad ain't free it comes with a price tag.

The CIA’s Secret Sites in Somalia​

This quite literally functions as a CIA Blacksite how low we have fallen :bell:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Man u even know about dhishiike kkkkkkk

Everyone knows tf goes on lakin yaa wax dhihi karo waye su'asha.
These ajnabis do as they please it's basically a country in the middle of Somalia they bring in qamri and qashin.
They got their own ajnabi shaqaale the whole staff is ajnabi Somalida mesha loo ma ogolo

No high ranking siyaasi including madaxweynaha is allowed to go there.
🤣They even got a whole xaafad called Chelsea village in Xalane wa yaab ball ceebtaas kawaran.

This is the true definiton of getting cucked.

It's funny Somalis always talk about being loyal to each other and having shisheeye nacayb kkkkkkkk how u gonna let ajnabis do this shit while claiming to be wadani.

Why do you say all this like you’re not somali ?

Man u even know about dhishiike kkkkkkk

Everyone knows tf goes on lakin yaa wax dhihi karo waye su'asha.
These ajnabis do as they please it's basically a country in the middle of Somalia they bring in qamri and qashin.
They got their own ajnabi shaqaale the whole staff is ajnabi Somalida mesha loo ma ogolo

No high ranking siyaasi including madaxweynaha is allowed to go there.
🤣They even got a whole xaafad called Chelsea village in Xalane wa yaab ball ceebtaas kawaran.

This is the true definiton of getting cucked.

Walle, waa masiibo as you're re-telling it :ohlord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laakin wey ilbaxeen, kkk. The life they live there is a stark difference from the rest of the Xamar. They don't even trust us and even ship in waters because the do want anything to do with out people and companies. Bal eeg sida ay nooga shakiyeen :faysalwtf:

It's funny Somalis always talk about being loyal to each other and having shisheeye nacayb kkkkkkkk how u gonna let ajnabis do this shit while claiming to be wadani.

We don't even have the awood to stand up to them. Bold of you to assume that, kkk :cryinglaughsmiley:

How are we supposed to be waddani when we've given up on fighting shisheeye. We need to get our shit together, and once that happens and we got a proper gov't, then we can expel them. Until then, I guess we have to remain cucked :farmajoyaab:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Walle, waa masiibo as you're re-telling it :ohlord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laakin wey ilbaxeen, kkk. The life they live there is a stark difference from the rest of the Xamar. They don't even trust us and even ship in waters because the do want anything to do with out people and companies. Bal eeg sida ay nooga shakiyeen :faysalwtf:

We don't even have the awood to stand up to them. Bold of you to assume that, kkk :cryinglaughsmiley:

How are we supposed to be waddani when we've given up on fighting shisheeye. We need to get our shit together, and once that happens and we got a proper gov't, then we can expel them. Until then, I guess we have to remain cucked :farmajoyaab:
Afkii baa juuqda gabay.

I have heard stories like that too it's tragic.

Man when you are ina country where you are allowed to do whatever u want and u view the people of that country as nothing best believe u are gonna do waxkasto.

I have never seen anything like it how can a nation sink that low

Ilahay hano keeno dawlad competent ah oo dadkeeda jacel sidaan haddi aan kusocono without change new country aa laga dhisa anago soo jeedno.

It's a tough position to be in the government relies on foreign aid most of the salary of the gov workers are paid by ajnabis they basically own the whole government if they decided to pull the plug on all funds Somalia would collapse in secs it's a sad fact.

I truly believe if a real wadani guy was elected and he started doing what's best for the country he would get assassinated quick🤣a guy like that is dangerous and useless to the ajnabi powers operating inside of Somalia.

Some tragic shit wallahi.
The CIA has been causing havoc in Somalia for a long time.
The @CIA & The Israeli @Mossad will commit atrocities to maintain colonialism! They will murder civilians, assassinate leaders, plant bombs, create chaos & implement terrorist attacks! They cause chaos and disunity to maintain CONTROL!

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The @CIA & The Israeli @Mossad will commit atrocities to maintain colonialism! They will murder civilians, assassinate leaders, plant bombs, create chaos & implement terrorist attacks! They cause chaos and disunity to maintain CONTROL!
They will do anything to stay on top more bodies don't mean nothing to them as long as they are getting what they want.

Afkii baa juuqda gabay.

I have heard stories like that too it's tragic.

Man when you are ina country where you are allowed to do whatever u want and u view the people of that country as nothing best believe u are gonna do waxkasto.

I have never seen anything like it how can a nation sink that low

Ilahay hano keeno dawlad competent ah oo dadkeeda jacel sidaan haddi aan kusocono without change new country aa laga dhisa anago soo jeedno.

It's a tough position to be in the government relies on foreign aid most of the salary of the gov workers are paid by ajnabis they basically own the whole government if they decided to pull the plug on all funds Somalia would collapse in secs it's a sad fact.

I truly believe if a real wadani guy was elected and he started doing what's best for the country he would get assassinated quick🤣a guy like that is dangerous and useless to the ajnabi powers operating inside of Somalia.
That will never happen every politician in Somalia is corrupt I even now heard the cia is trying to disarm the macawisley militias even if that doesn’t work they’ll do it through shabab bombing them. there afraid if all the lands are free a 1M1V will happen and a non cia choice might come out.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
A source has told me Xalane has a big ass swimming pool and duty free store with all kinds of liquor including brands like: Hennessey, Belaire, Crown Royale, and others

A source has told me Xalane has a big ass swimming pool and duty free store with all kinds of liquor including brands like: Hennessey, Belaire, Crown Royale, and others
Halane is a city within a city,a city out of Somali control,a city in which alcohol consumption is legal and night clubs are open contrary to Somali culture.

Trending