What do you guys think of 50/50 split in marriage in terms of money?

Naa

Not Chun li
What all of you are missing it that the woman needs her husbands permission to get a job/work. If she doesn’t want to contribute to the family finances all he has to do is tell her stop working and focus on the house/kids and making sure he is happy. Since all of you keep saying “islamically it’s my money” then islamically you need his permission to work
We know that, the situation is obviously for a woman that is working. Are you suggesting that if a man is mad about his wife not going 50-50 he should tell her to stop working? If he wants her to focus on the house and making him happy then he wouldn’t have allowed her to work in the first place, not when she don’t wanna share.
Thats gay.

We know that, the situation is obviously for a woman that is working. Are you suggesting that if a man is mad about his wife not going 50-50 he should tell her to stop working? If he wants her to focus on the house and making him happy then he wouldn’t have allowed her to work in the first place, not when she don’t wanna share.
Thats gay.

if she wants to work or if she is already working when they marry and he says since you are working contribute to the family finance and she says no my money is mine alone, then all he has to say is sit your ass down in the house then. Wether you think it’s gay or not lol

P.S if he can provide for his family she has no business working in the first place. Who is watching the kids? Daycare?

Naa

Not Chun li
if she wants to work or if she is already working when they marry and he says since you are working contribute to the family finance and she says no my money is mine alone, then all he has to say is sit your ass down in the house then. Wether you think it’s gay or not lol

P.S if he can provide for his family she has no business working in the first place. Who is watching the kids? Daycare?
It’s petty and pettiness is not a masculine trait. He shouldn’t want to be like that

If you marry a working woman or a woman that doesn’t work, your Islamic obligations are still the same so why would you expect her to share?

P.S if he can provide why is he making his wife change her lifestyle because he wants her to pay bills? That doesn’t make sense.
And I’m sure she wants her own money so she doesn’t have to be at the mercy of someone else.

It’s petty and pettiness is not a masculine trait. He shouldn’t want to be like that

If you marry a working woman or a woman that doesn’t work, your Islamic obligations are still the same so why would you expect her to share?

P.S if he can provide why is he making his wife change her lifestyle because he wants her to pay bills? That doesn’t make sense.
And I’m sure she wants her own money so she doesn’t have to be at the mercy of someone else.

lmao look at your logic. Your saying he shouldn’t do that it’s petty and this and that yet your against her sharing anything with her own husband and kids and want her to treat him as someone to watch out for and not rely on. You got no problem using the religion to your advantage but when I suggest he does the same suddenly it’s not masculine or fair. Maybe he wants his kids to be raised by their mother instead of baby sitters or daycare

Naa

Not Chun li
lmao look at your logic. Your saying he shouldn’t do that it’s petty and this and that yet your against her sharing anything with her own husband and kids and what her to treat him as someone to watch out for and not rely on. You got no problem using the religion to your advantage but when I suggest he does the same suddenly it’s not masculine or fair. Maybe he wants his kids to be raised by their mother instead of baby sitters or daycare
I’m not against a woman sharing her money if she WANTS to. I’m also not against a man not allowing his wife to work and wanting a housewife.
Like I said, if he really wanted a housewife then he wouldn’t allow her to work in the first place. He obviously don’t want a housewife that bad if he allows her to work only if she shares her money with him lol.

I never said she has to watch out for her husband, but it’s normal for someone to want to be comfortable regardless of their marital status.

I’m not against a woman sharing her money if she WANTS to. I’m also not against a man not allowing his wife to work and wanting a housewife.
Like I said, if he really wanted a housewife then he wouldn’t allow her to work in the first place. He obviously don’t want a housewife that bad if he allows her to work only if she shares her money with him lol.

I never said she has to watch out for her husband, but it’s normal for someone to want to be comfortable regardless of their marital status.

Any Somali man that can single handedly provide everything his family needs financially would not allow his wife to work when she doesn’t have to specially if they have young children. And any working wife that wouldn’t voluntarily offer to take care of some of the bills like groceries or cable/internet or kids clothes/diapers but instead says nope my money is only for me doesn’t deserve to be allowed to work even if you don’t need her money

lmao look at your logic. Your saying he shouldn’t do that it’s petty and this and that yet your against her sharing anything with her own husband and kids and want her to treat him as someone to watch out for and not rely on. You got no problem using the religion to your advantage but when I suggest he does the same suddenly it’s not masculine or fair. Maybe he wants his kids to be raised by their mother instead of baby sitters or daycare

A. If you could afford for your wife to stay home then clearly you do not need her to contribute financially. So therefore, it is petty and very feminine. You are making her stay home because you want something you have no right to.

B. Most women have this discussion of working with their husbands before marriage. If a woman makes that a condition before marriage that she will continue work and the groom agrees, then it is wrong for him to break that agreement.

Naa

Not Chun li
Any Somali man that can single handedly provide everything his family needs financially would not allow his wife to work when she doesn’t have to specially if they have young children. And any working wife that wouldn’t voluntarily offer to take care of some of the bills like groceries or cable/internet or kids clothes/diapers but instead says nope my money is only for me doesn’t deserve to be allowed to work even if you don’t need her money
You are just repeating yourself.

A man who doesn’t want his wife to work should marry a woman that does not work.

A woman that works still has Islamic rights. Her husband should know her rights. If he married a working woman then he should be okay with her keeping her money because that’s her right.

You are just repeating yourself.

A man who doesn’t want his wife to work should marry a woman that does not work.

A woman that works still has Islamic rights. Her husband should know her rights. If he married a working woman then he should be okay with her keeping her money because that’s her right.

Lol ok good luck with that :nvjpqts:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But on the condition that you do what the man says and don’t complain. If not no deal 🙅‍♂️
No Faraax tells me what to do.

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If your wife worked hard getting her degree why would you stop her from working?

as the husband aren't you supposed to be the one who supports his wives dreams and goals?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
No Faraax tells me what to do.

giphy.gif
🤷‍♂️ There are no independent women in Islamic marriage. The man is tasked with the heavy lifting and the woman does the light lifting. People in the woman’s position can’t complain. It’s a fair deal.

Trending