What do you guys think of 50/50 split in marriage in terms of money?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Then I'll exercise that "option" routinely :heh:
View attachment 173313

Most women are happy to contribute to the household, it's almost a given that they'll chip in IRL. Austises on here are living in la-la land if they think that's not the case lol.

So you plan to be unjust and abuse Allahs rules. It’s a free world. Knock yourself out. Just don’t stutter on judgement day.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
At least 90% of you will settle with a working or middle class guy

Expect 50/50

That is if you don't marry a bum
:silanyolaugh:

Xaruun

VIP
Why are people acting like going 50/50 is haram? There’s nothing wrong with chipping in if the husband is struggling to provide. A guy can probably provide on an average income though, you just have to avoid living in a big city and live modestly. If you can’t accept the lifestyle that comes with a sole provider then you should chip in.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I'm obvly taking the piss, who the f*ck punches their wife up for not slipping the mortgage payments? There's a lot of undiagnosed autism on this site wallahi.

Its the internet. I don’t know you or your quirky personality. There’s enough women hating men in the world for whom beating their wife is completely normal. I can only judge you by what you say. And since joining all you’ve talked about is not ‘wanting to be a meal ticket’ for your wife, and now how it’s an option for you to hit her.

words mean things. If you’re not a woman hating loser - then stop talking like that and portraying that image..... and make your jokes funnier.

Why are people acting like going 50/50 is haram? There’s nothing wrong with chipping in if the husband is struggling to provide. A guy can probably provide on an average income, you just have to avoid living in a big city and live modestly. If you can’t accept the lifestyle that comes with a sole provider then you should chip in.
1. Chip in and live comfortably in a nice area with a decent house and decent education for your children
2.Live off of one income and have the opposite experience

Literally all boils down to those two options.
Its the internet. I don’t know you or your quirky personality. There’s enough women hating men in the world for whom beating their wife is completely normal. I can only judge you by what you say. And since joining all you’ve talked about is not ‘wanting to be a meal ticket’ for your wife, and now how it’s an option for you to hit her.

words mean things. If you’re not a woman hating loser - then stop talking like that and portraying that image..... and make your jokes funnier.
"Woman hating loser" f*ck me, here we go lool
90% of the shit I say on here is tongue-in-cheek, no needs to get all butt-hurt, it's not real-life. It's an obscure internet forum hunno. So chill the f*ck out with the brow-beating "words mean things" shite, you're not reprimanding anyone.

It's actually against the religion to go 50/50 in a Islamic marriage, the husband takes full responsibility to care of the wife, the kids, and the household. In Islam whatever money the woman makes its solely hers. She doesn't need to put a cent into the marriage.
I think islam doesnt forbid 50/50 if the wife want by her own choise and same can be said the husband shouldnt help his with the house

GemState

36/21
VIP
Women will talk for hours about hypothetically having the husband pay for everything just to marry an aspiring SoundCloud rapper and take an extra shift to make ends meet
:mjlaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What's this 50/50 bullshit. Have we became like the feminists and liberalist we detest?

It was always 100% to the male in marriage.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ladies stay away from bums, only bums will ask you to go 50/50, if a guy is struggling then he has no business in marriage, level up and then get married.

Fellas if you want respect from your wife then don't ask her for 50/50, Wallahi I don't see you as a man the minute you ask me to chip in.

What all of you are missing it that the woman needs her husbands permission to get a job/work. If she doesn’t want to contribute to the family finances all he has to do is tell her stop working and focus on the house/kids and making sure he is happy. Since all of you keep saying “islamically it’s my money” then islamically you need his permission to work

Trending