What do you guys think if transgender or Gay Somali men

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
That is true in general, but there are certain cases where that is not always the case. For example a Klinefelter syndrome where males have XXY chromosomes instead of XY chromosomes. The male is effeminate, has little testicles and effeminate.
Hermaphrodites'?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
That Is why I told you guys @Asli is low key lesbian, it is 2020 come out of the closet please.
People say 2020 as if it is some great milestone, when it is 2030 people will say "It is 2030, come out please" or something, every decade is a milestone I guess.

They're trying to push so much in our community, that is one of the many negatives in our communit. We need to be resilien, boy do i wish that we had a unified, community organiza that tackled these things
I rather have them exposed than hiding within is💯 atleast then we can distance ourselves from them.

Just because you disagree with a lifestyle, doesnt mean your hiding your true "way of life" dafuq ninjas cant be this slow😅 if i disagree with a white supremacist does that make me one🤔

Why do ya'll LGBTQ folks always say that?
When people disagree with your lifestyle, ya'll always say "come out the closest"😅

Then by that logic i'm a Hindu supremacist, white supremacist, black supremacist etc.

Disgusting on many levels. Absolutely irredeemable alongside anyone that entertains or sides with them.
I give it a decade before you start seeing buck tooth faraxs at gay pride parades "representing" the black-Somali LGBTQ+ community. It's only going to get worse from here, buckle up lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somali maaha kuwaas sxb. Just know that material_1604037733815.png

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
We wont accept that sxb, let them "reproduce" with eachother😶

You might not accept but sadly that’s the way the pendulum is swinging. Besides can you imagine how much more relaxed and open to this a lot of millennial and gen z parents are gonna be in the next few generations. Many Somali gen z/millennials are already all over Twitter and tiktok booty clapping for every type of debauchery going because you know ‘only Allah can judge’ , ‘yaaaas queeen’ and ‘it’s none of your business’ 🙃

Trending