What do you guys think if transgender or Gay Somali men

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
More are on YouTube now and coming out. Some live in San Francisco

20201122_134542.png

Also in Uptown Minneapolis, I drove 3 gay Somali men. 1 of them had a daughter and lived a normal Somali man life before going Gay. All 3 men I picked up via Lyft from a house where they were with their husbands. They live with husbands and are wealthy through their husbands.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
number 2 is the only one that bothers me. stop claiming Islam nacaas yahow kaafir ka ah!!

oh and number One. "gay muslim"

giphy.gif

Allah judges them, Allah knows best who is going to hell or not. I will never say a human is going to hell, only Allah knows that.
Indeed Allah is the All-knowing. But if you’re a gay or transgender man with a functioning brain who openly acts upon it..? Do you think you’ll enter Jannah? Let’s be logical here.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Allah judges them, Allah knows best who is going to hell or not. I will never say a human is going to hell, only Allah knows that.
Number 2 is for sure going to hell for twisting the quran. #1 is denying the hadiths and quran.

you don't have to be smart to see where they end up

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Disgusting on many levels. Absolutely irredeemable alongside anyone that entertains or sides with them.

They're trying to push so much in our community, that is one of the many negatives in our communit. We need to be resilien, boy do i wish that we had a unified, community organiza that tackled these things

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I swear for a second I thought the thread starter was @Asli and her daily Transgender Threads and updates, turns out it is a new guy who she had an impact on.:pachah1:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
If you have a testicle you are not a female

If you have a vagina you are not a man

If you think differently you are mentally unwell
That is true in general, but there are certain cases where that is not always the case. For example a Klinefelter syndrome where males have XXY chromosomes instead of XY chromosomes. The male is effeminate, has little testicles and effeminate.

Trending