What do you get a lot of shit for in your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I just realised your old user. What made you take the long hiatus :cosbyhmm:
Found the content and comments on this site boring and repetitive. Used to be on here daily when I started. I liked all the old guys and girls when I was on here before . Way funnier and mature. I may come here once a week or month sometimes. Becoming more monthly thing. Won't be long before I stop coming here.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Found the content and comments on this site boring and repetitive. Used to be on here daily when I started. I liked all the old guys and girls when I was on here before . Way funnier and mature. I may come here once a week or month sometimes. Becoming more monthly thing. Won't be long before I stop coming here.
Yeah i miss the old members. Wallahi it was good content when i first joined but lately its been crap. Btw im realwarya incase you didnt know. Had to do a name change after that incident :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Lostbox

VIP
Yeah i miss the old members. Wallahi it was good content when i first joined but lately its been crap. Btw im realwarya incase you didnt know. Had to do a name change after that incident :yloezpe::yloezpe:
Damn, didn't know it was you LOL. I thought I was the last few man standing :ftw9nwa:. It wasn't that different them it was back then man I feel like a old man talking about his youth. Also what happened to the dislike and the green tick?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Damn, didn't know it was you LOL. I thought I was the last man standing :ftw9nwa:. It wasn't that different them it was back then man I feel like a old man talking about his youth. Also what happened to the dislike and the green tick?
Haha i feel you bro. People were abusing the dislike button like crazy so admin decided to remove it. I don't about the green tick thing. But they always change the format of this site every 4 months or so.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I m at the opposite end. being the youngest of 4 sisters that's been cooking for me since I can remember. When ever they see me making some they take it of my hands cuz they think I'm incapable of cooking for myself. Which is sadly true. They are all great cooks so I don't mind.
My mom is a great cook, you will slap your Hooyo for my mom's cooking. My sisters are also great cooks, I would rather paint my nails than chop onions and garlic.

Lostbox

VIP
My mom is a great cook, you will slap your Hooyo for my mom's cooking. My sisters are also great cooks, I would rather paint my nails than chop onions and garlic.
Who hell tells other to slap their own mother? Also do you hate cooking or do you find it time consuming?

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who hell tells other that they slap their own mother? Also do you hate cooking or do you find it time consuming?
You never heard of the phrase it's good, it would make you want to slap your momma? Smh
I find it boring.

How long u been a member? & why make ur profile private? What u hidin
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.