What do you eat

Breakfast- Just coffee, unless it’s the weekend then we make waffles, pancakes, eggs and toast or whatever else we feel like.

lunch- usually take whatever leftover from dinner the previous night and if I didn’t cook just make a quick salad or turkey sandwich, again weekends are different since I’m home I make whatever hubby and I are craving.

Dinner- chicken or salmon with brown rice and veggies, at least once a week we have tacos. Weekends, I either cook something or we go out to eat.
Qof Cadaan ba tahay

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
True but I have no appetite. lol:mjlol:I'm too tired to get out of bed.

goodnight:it0tdo8:

Try eating little but often.
You can never go wrong with soups when you have no appetite.:vncu2n5: Milkshakes are great as well.
If you are too lazy to cook buy ready-made meals.
Never go hungry abaayo or you will develop eating disorder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good night:geek::geek:
Ha isoo marin:urgh: martina ha iisoo noqon:westbrookswag:
Just you wait when appetite-ka ii furmo. Qado, casho and breakfast adiga ayaa lagaa sugayaa:fittytousand:

For the past few days, I have only eaten once or twice a day:liberaltears:

Same. I’m too lazy. There’s plenty of food in my house but I don’t want to make anything. I can’t even get up to make a bowl of cereal lol. My future husband has to be a chef. I need food to be delivered to me in bed.
:fittytousand:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Same. I’m too lazy. There’s plenty of food in my house but I don’t want to make anything. I can’t even get up to make a bowl of cereal lol. My future husband has to be a chef. I need food to be delivered to me in bed.
:fittytousand:
You, me and @Céleste should make a fanclub:fittytousand:
I'll leave the names to you guys

Try eating little but often.
You can never go wrong with soups when you have no appetite.:vncu2n5: Milkshakes are great as well.
If you are too lazy to cook buy ready-made meals.
Never go hungry abaayo or you will develop eating disorder.

Good night:geek::geek:

Just you wait when appetite-ka ii furmo. Qado, casho and breakfast adiga ayaa lagaa sugayaa:fittytousand:
Haha :cryinglaughsmiley:dont worry,i got Canbuulo for you:eating::O27GWRK:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Breakfast

During the weekdays I don’t like eating full breakfast, I usually drink a cup of water in the morning when I wake up and then get coffee from Starbucks, sometimes with a pastry if I’m feeling fancy.

Weekends I love brunches anything from poached eggs with avocado on a toast to omelette with croissant, and a cuppaccino.

For lunch I either eat California rolls sushi, mozzarella, pesto and tomato panini which I make with my panini maker and pack it. Or I hit up at whole foods and get their delicious salads.

For lunch on the weekend if I eat brunch I don't eat lunch.

For dinner it's either baked salmon and zucchini noodles. Or sautéed veggies with shrimp.

Breakfast

During the weekdays I don’t like eating full breakfast, I usually drink a cup of water in the morning when I wake up and then get coffee from Starbucks, sometimes with a pastry if I’m feeling fancy.

Weekends I love brunches anything from poached eggs with avocado on a toast to omelette with croissant, and a cuppaccino.

For lunch I either eat California rolls sushi, mozzarella, pesto and tomato panini which I make with my panini maker and pack it. Or I hit up at whole foods and get their delicious salads.

For lunch on the weekend if I eat brunch I don't eat lunch.

For dinner it's either baked salmon and zucchini noodles. Or sautéed veggies with shrimp.
do you look like your profile pic :diddyass:

Trending