What do you eat

Exodus

Alienist
I’ve literally been eating a variation of the same things.

1) Spinach, cherry tomato & jalapeño omelet sometimes w/ sardines, 3) Tilapia or Salmon on a George Foreman with a side of veggies, 3) mini homemade chicken burritos with veggies & sriracha 4) steamed kale or spinach, broccoli, and carrot salads a/ vinaigrette, 5) various stir fry's, usually Asian, 6) Somali style liver and bell pepper w/ mushroom, onion and zucchini eaten open bowl style, 7) nuts and berries. I usually eat 1-2x a day, usually the second or third meal (breakfast) is a protein and collagen shake. Sometimes, I brew coffee and put it in my morning shake. This is all through meal prep.
There's no way you eat all that in 1 day :shookgabre:

VixR

Veritas
There's no way you eat all that in 1 day :shookgabre:
I only eat usually two times a day. One of those is my morning protein shake. The other is one of the other meals. I cook it all on Sunday and freeze individual servings of everything in glass containers. It’s very repetitive. I only deviate if I’m eating out w/ someone, or sometimes on the fly if it’s healthy.

Exodus

Alienist
I only eat usually two times a day. One of those is my morning protein shake. The other is one of the other meals. I cook it all on Sunday and freeze individual servings of everything in glass containers. It’s very repetitive. I only deviate if I’m eating out w/ someone, or sometimes on the fly if it’s healthy.
You've gone from me thinking you eat too much, to me thinking you eat too little :ileycry:

VixR

Veritas
You've gone from me thinking you eat too much, to me thinking you eat too little :ileycry:
Nah, I eat plenty, until I’m full. I feel a lot better than when I wasn’t planning my meals. It’s redundant, bc it’s been like 35 days of basically exactly what I described, but it’s an improvement.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Breakfast- Just coffee, unless it’s the weekend then we make waffles, pancakes, eggs and toast or whatever else we feel like.

lunch- usually take whatever leftover from dinner the previous night and if I didn’t cook just make a quick salad or turkey sandwich, again weekends are different since I’m home I make whatever hubby and I are craving.

Dinner- chicken or salmon with brown rice and veggies, at least once a week we have tacos. Weekends, I either cook something or we go out to eat.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Breakfast : huge bowl of porridge during the weekdays, full english on weekends

Brunch : A cup of tea and a cigarette

Lunch : depending on how full i am or how late/early i take my lunch break, it's anything from 2 Fallafel wraps, Nandos half chicken meal, or 2 M&S vegetable lasagna's.

Dinner: i try to eat before 9pm and its usually muufo & maraq, cambuulo or signi iyo canjeero &suqaar. I need my dose of Somali food atleast once a day.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I alternate between baasto and bariis. I make ookaac in special days. Anyother food will give me poisoning:nahgirl:

Trending

Latest posts