What do you do when the xalimo does not enjoy iyartha habenka?

Because the kintir has been cut?

My buddy has married this lovely xalimo. Everything is good between them. But there is an issue with her not enjoying physical intimacy. The brother was not told before hand that she went through fgm. So when it comes to sex she is not into it. She just sees it as a husband chore. And it is killing the man. Obviously man don’t want to leave his new wife. But he is not enjoying the act of love now. What should I advice him with? I have absolutely no idea
That is too much information. Your friend shouldn't share his bed stories with anyone. That is haram. Disgusting. I hope you nade this up.

Muji

VIP
Your "buddy" is not a "real" man. An Alpha man should not care if his wife does not enjoy it. Usually alphas are all about their needs. As long as she is obliging, mission position, get with it idiot and go about your business. If u want star, flipping all positions, go watch or get that arab star.

Besides sex for women is different. Its about chore. The mechanics of getting pregnant. And the farah job is to provide the seed, that means he needs to be a creative farmer. So, go digging and plant the seeds creatively for a good harvest, Doqoon! Its sad to speak in an agricultural analogy way, but with an I.Q of 68 that's as basic as I can go. :)

If sex is a chore why do you always insist on a big stick eedo basra? Tell us that...

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
That is too much information. Your friend shouldn't share his bed stories with anyone. That is haram. Disgusting. I hope you nade this up.

My thoughts exactly. How is he sharing such intimate details about his wife which she most likely doesn’t want anyone to know? Also, why does he think anyone here would be of any help? Most posters are unmarried males with little/no contact with females. They are just as clueless as him.

If you want to help your friend OP, tell him to see a gynaecologist with his wife. This is a sensitive topic and requires professional input and perhaps even therapy to heal possible latent trauma and any hangups associated with the act itself.

Also @Timo Madow and proud most Somali women under 30 are not circumsized or if they are it’s just the Sunnah type. Your worries are unfounded, unless you’re marrying from back home that’s a different story altogether.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Get a new WIFE. She won't change... I can assure you of that. He will be miserable and sad for the rest of his life if he doesn't divorce her (or keep her as a backup) and get a brand new WIFE.
Keep her as a back up. What in the actual f*ck? You do know that she's a human being right, wives are not only for sex.

I'm sick of Somali men!!! Seriously.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If sex is a chore why do you always insist on a big stick eedo basra? Tell us that...

Huuno. I am not --or hadaa I am ayeeyo----I was not looking for a "big" one. I was just "not" looking for a baby penis, like your Asian professor. I want a something that is capable of impregnating me. Its mechanical, u wont understand as u wont have biological kids like Reiko. :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Knowles, you never speak up when it’s needed. Sheekadaada waa cantarbaqash.:farmajoyaab:

Last night I watched ratatouille movie, and remembered YOU.

upload_2019-8-3_18-35-4.jpeg

I asked myself WHY did u pick the mentally and physically slow chubby character who loves food, and then it dawned on me that, the character is YOU in real life

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Last night I watched ratatouille movie, and remembered YOU.

View attachment 76694

I asked myself WHY did u pick the mentally and physically slow chubby character who loves food, and then it dawned on me that, the character is YOU in real life

This is really creepy. Even for you butaceey. Ka waran, haddaan ku yiraahdo, kaas baa kaa caqli badan? Caqliga futadu ka galay ileen. It’s obvious by how you conduct yourself on. Bilaash lama buurnid. Caku baruur iyo cajiin!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is really creepy. Even for you butaceey. Ka waran, haddaan ku yiraahdo, kaas baa kaa caqli badan? Caqliga futadu ka galay ileen. It’s obvious by how you conduct yourself on. Bilaash lama buurnid. Caku baruur iyo cajiin!

Before I respond I am going to give u time to recover from my above shock response. Go eat something and I reply later. :(

True. Should not even be mentioning such stuff. But the geezer does not know what to do. I don't either. Had no choice but to ask folks for their opinion

Seriously??????? U bring the prophet pbuh in this canal inadequacies needs????? Caaudubilaahi

Are you dumb? Even the prophet saw was human at the end of the day. God created us with a need for intimacy @Basra I feel like ur saying all this because your husband never satisfied you

Somali girls born in the west did not go through fgm.

Yup all my sisters got it done but I was born in the west, I remember when I went to Kenya her friends were pressuring her to get it done for me. Sometimes when my mom gets angry she tells me 'im probably acting this way because I never got qalised when i was young' but living in the west has made her educated on the subject

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you dumb? Even the prophet saw was human at the end of the day. God created us with a need for intimacy @Basra I feel like ur saying all this because your husband never satisfied you

Trending