What do you do when the xalimo does not enjoy iyartha habenka?

Because the kintir has been cut?

My buddy has married this lovely xalimo. Everything is good between them. But there is an issue with her not enjoying physical intimacy. The brother was not told before hand that she went through fgm. So when it comes to sex she is not into it. She just sees it as a husband chore. And it is killing the man. Obviously man don’t want to leave his new wife. But he is not enjoying the act of love now. What should I advice him with? I have absolutely no idea

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Get a new WIFE. She won't change... I can assure you of that. He will be miserable and sad for the rest of his life if he doesn't divorce her (or keep her as a backup) and get a brand new WIFE.

My buddy has married this lovely xalimo. Everything is good between them. But there is an issue with her not enjoying physical intimacy. The brother was not told before hand that she went through fgm. So when it comes to sex she is not into it. She just sees it as a husband chore. And it is killing the man. Obviously man don’t want to leave his new wife. But he is not enjoying the act of love now. What should I advice him with? I have absolutely no idea

Subhannallah. FGM is destroying women. Poor them. :frdfvsb:
Maybe they can consult a doctor who can repair what was damaged? I mean they can literally build a fake vagina for trans nowadays. I'm sure they can do something for her the process will be easier maybe.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Your "buddy" is not a "real" man. An Alpha man should not care if his wife does not enjoy it. Usually alphas are all about their needs. As long as she is obliging, mission position, get with it idiot and go about your business. If u want star, flipping all positions, go watch or get that arab star.

Besides sex for women is different. Its about chore. The mechanics of getting pregnant. And the farah job is to provide the seed, that means he needs to be a creative farmer. So, go digging and plant the seeds creatively for a good harvest, Doqoon! Its sad to speak in an agricultural analogy way, but with an I.Q of 68 that's as basic as I can go. :)

Last edited:
By your theory basra the prophet is not an alpha be aus he cared about his wives needs.

Seriously how old are you to be talking like this?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By your theory basra the prophet is not an alpha be aus he cared about his wives needs.

Seriously how old are you to be talking like this?

Seriously??????? U bring the prophet pbuh in this canal inadequacies needs????? Caaudubilaahi

Seriously??????? U bring the prophet pbuh in this canal inadequacies needs????? Caaudubilaahi

My friend has no inadequacies as you put it. He just wants his wife to enjoy intimacy. And through that himself. And it is spelled 'carnal' by the way

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My friend has no inadequacies as you put it. He just wants his wife to enjoy intimacy. And through that himself. And it is spelled 'carnal' by the way

ok "carnal" ……...huuno....Your friend has a major manly inadequacies. He is sensitive. A very bad trait for a man who needs a wifes respect. Maybe that's the cause of her dryness.

Basra is trolling.
Your friend is considerate. Props to him.

Basra needs to lay down the trolling act once in a while. The shtick is getting old now. Only someone whose life is so empty engages in a nonstop internet vandalism. Not that i am saying edo basra has no life...

btw my friend is a really one of those considerate farahs. Which is kinda sad that he is having this issue. He least of all deserves this

Basra needs to lay down the trolling act once in a while. The shtick is getting old now. Only someone whose life is so empty engages in a nonstop internet vandalism. Not that i am saying edo basra has no life...

btw my friend is a really one of those considerate farahs. Which is kinda sad that he is having this issue. He least of all deserves this

Suggest the consultation maybe a doctor can help them and they can have a sex life together and be happy. It's not taboo to talk about it. Its important in a couple.
Considerate men are rare nowadays. May Allah bless them and help them find a way.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You see this is why I'm scared of marrying a Somali women. I don't want to be stuck with a wife with no clitoris for the rest of my existence.

Easy solution is to marry a foreigner but I ain't doing that! My kids will become at best non Somali speaking and worse gaalo. Plus, xalimos are hotter.

My condolences to your saxiib @Dino he is suffering from my number one fear in life. May his frustration cease :fittytousand:

hearing these kind of FGM stories stresses me out wallaahi....Noone should go through all that pain and suffering in life

You see this is why I'm scared of marrying a Somali women. I don't want to be stuck with a wife with no clitoris for the rest of my existence.

Easy solution is to marry a foreigner but I ain't doing that! My kids will become at best non Somali speaking and worse gaalo. Plus, xalimos are hotter.

My condolences to your saxiib @Dino he is suffering from my number one fear in life. May his frustration cease :fittytousand:

Somali girls born in the west did not go through fgm.

This reminds me of reddit r/deadbedrooms lowkey that sub is depressing. Either the man or women is suffering from intimacy issues. Doing every to please their partner to no avail. Which i think it’s important to find someone with similar libido.