What do you dislike about Somali culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
396.jpg

Oppression against women

Qabyaalad

Laziness

Dirtiness.

Etc..

There is a lot wrong with Somali culture, it needs to be reformed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oppression against women

Qabyaalad

Laziness

Dirtiness.

Etc..

There is a lot wrong with Somali culture, it needs to be reformed.

U will think Islam cleans them up

Best thing I like about Somali culture, it is anti-Somali women and when I commit a crime, I know the fam got a tahriib route ready for me

Worst thing, it is not anti-Somali women... enough!
That is only in Somalia. You cant mess with a xalimo in the west lol roles are switched

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Qabiilism

Arab bootyclapping though this is more back home

Thinking arab culture is islam and wearing abayas and having arab names instead of somali

Anti-women

Adding on to that the fact that girls have to do everything when the boys don't even lift a finger, and then habyars wonder why their son is in jail :rolleyes:

The fact that we have been in the diaspora for over 30 years now and we're still stuck in the same hoods. Some people think that living well is haram, look at the arabs, indians, nigerians, pakistanis that are doing so much better than us

Laziness being enforced kind ties in to what I said above, seriously when was the last time you met a somali doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc

Gossiping habyars who think you're a for wearing pants

How there's only one way of being somali and anything other than that is "gaalo"

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Qabiilism

Arab bootyclapping though this is more back home

Thinking arab culture is islam and wearing abayas and having arab names instead of somali

Anti-women

Adding on to that the fact that girls have to do everything when the boys don't even lift a finger, and then habyars wonder why their son is in jail :rolleyes:

The fact that we have been in the diaspora for over 30 years now and we're still stuck in the same hoods. Some people think that living well is haram, look at the arabs, indians, nigerians, pakistanis that are doing so much better than us

Laziness being enforced kind ties in to what I said above, seriously when was the last time you met a somali doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc

Gossiping habyars who think you're a for wearing pants

How there's only one way of being somali and anything other than that is "gaalo"

I hate Arab bootyclapping, nevertheless I would never accept my female relatives not wearing black abaya and hijab. Niqab is even better

- Tribalism
- Somali culture encourages laziness
- Ignorance towards things like mentall illness
- Racism
- Arab bootyclapping
- Mistreatment of Women
- Doesnt allow for independent thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending