What do you consider yourself first? A Somali or a Muslim?

What do you consider yourself first? A Somali or a Muslim?

• Somali

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Muslim

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're retarded. Are you forgetting the fact that Somalia is almost entirely Muslim?

We are Muslims first and Somalis second. Our duties should be to our families first, our fellow Somalis second, and the wider Muslim Ummah third

@Kaafiye solution for Somalia is 2 mosques for every street block. That's his answer to investing in Somalia. He doesn't care about hospitals or roads or government institutions.

His thinking is the reason why Somalis are the most hopeless in the world.

Hows it Muslim first when plenty of men can't marry a girl from another tribe :mugshotman:

No one really cares about being "Somali". It's a cheap identity that many of its members don't even believe exists in the first place. The correct question to ask would be "What do you consider yourself first? Your sub-clan X or a Muslim". The answers would be a lot different then.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
People say "Muslim first" but still divide each other based on clan and ethnic lines. If it was "Islam uber alles" as you claim then the Ummah wouldn't be on such a tragic mess.

People say "Muslim first" but still divide each other based on clan and ethnic lines. If it was "Islam uber alles" as you claim then the Ummah wouldn't be on such a tragic mess.

Somalis would be fighting each other regardless of whether they're Muslim or not. We're a tribalist people and it's our small thinking that got us into he predicament we're in.

But you're too stupid to realize this, hence why you're an Atheist.

C

Caddey

Somali. My ethnicity is a big part of my identity. Religion is personal and doesn't define my that much.

Somali regions are shitty today because they put Sunnism before Somalis.

This is why you don't have infrastructure or health care or education.

Show me the hospital. Show me 0.5 km of road. You can't. You can only show me 5 Sunni mosques in one neighborhood of 500 residents.

how fucking stupid must you be, all somali regions are shitty. djibouti which would be consider the most liberal somalis is still shitty, Villas build for the 1% by sell land to foreign power to build military bases while the rest of the population lives in slums is not what i consider progress. all somalis put clanism before somalinimo. somali politicians are hypocrites using religion a screen hide how moral bankrupt they really are.

horta, here a clue, you western liberalism would still be seen as unsomali as the imported Wahabi islam currently trending in somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.