What do we know about other ethnic groups in E.Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Guys, please stop ruining the thread

SAHO:

Eritrean_Women.jpeg

This was only picture I was able to definitely confirm it is from Saho people, other pictures might be from other ethnic groups

Anyway, I know they reside in Eritrea and they are closely related to Afars.

Their culture is similar to Afar but is not as warrior as Afars are.

That's all I know of them. Can anyone else comment?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Guys, please stop ruining the thread

SAHO:

Eritrean_Women.jpeg

This was only picture I was able to definitely confirm it is from Saho people, other pictures might be from other ethnic groups

Anyway, I know they reside in Eritrea and they are closely related to Afars.

Their culture is similar to Afar but is not as warrior as Afars are.

That's all I know of them. Can anyone else comment?

Sidamo is another group but that's it for Cushitic groups. The rest are an endangered species.

Afar and Saho are very similar the same way Somali and Oromo are similar. Oromo is almost exactly like Somali but they don't pronounce certain letters the same.

For Semitic groups the is the various Habesha ethnicities. The only ones I know is Tigre, Tigrinya, Amhara and Harare.

For Nilotics we have Maasai Samburu Dinka Nuar and Nubians

For Bantus we have coastal Swahili which are mixed with Arabs, Kikuyu, Luo, Bajuni, etc

Young Popeye

Call me pops
\
Sidamo is another group but that's it for Cushitic groups. The rest are an endangered species.

Afar and Saho are very similar the same way Somali and Oromo are similar. Oromo is almost exactly like Somali but they don't pronounce certain letters the same.

For Semitic groups the is the various Habesha ethnicities. The only ones I know is Tigre, Tigrinya, Amhara and Harare.

For Nilotics we have Maasai Samburu Dinka Nuar and Nubians

For Bantus we have coastal Swahili which are mixed with Arabs, Kikuyu, Luo, Bajuni, etc

Hararis are not Habesha :birdman:

The Indian tribe in Kenya just got recognized and they hold all the economic power. They also want to get recognized while they kill Africans in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending