What do u guys think about dating?

Is dating okay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mozart

You need people like me
Maybe Somali marriages are failing because people don’t date each other before they jump into marriage lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dating is okay in moderation.

Me and @Basra are at the cusp of forming a relationship and as long as you able to set boundaries at the start I see no problems. :samwelcome:

1589278415062.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dating is a loaded term.
:ohno:
The etymology of the word is datus in Latin which means 'to give.' Ahem, to give what exactly?
800px-Medjool-Date.jpg
Date aka that palm fruit means finger in Greek aka digit. Your digits are attached to your hand which men ask for in marriage.
hands-1022212_640.jpg
So dating is about how to obtain conjugal stuff (at some stage).

I solved the Puzzle.

Last edited:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
My first date was on a game called club penguin. We clicked from the outset, but everything went downhill after she found out I was a Somalian

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think the kinda dating that is wrong is where the couple get to know each other get touchy , kisses etc and down the line become boyfriend and girlfriend

In my opinion if you're dating someone with the intention of getting married than I think it's fine

But you should have rules
- no hugs,kisses or touching
- meeting in public places

After 6 months you can make a nikkah and later plan your wedding

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I think the kinda dating that is wrong is where the couple get to know each other get touchy , kisses etc and down the line become boyfriend and girlfriend

In my opinion if you're dating someone with the intention of getting married than I think it's fine

But you should have rules
- no hugs,kisses or touching
- meeting in public places

After 6 months you can make a nikkah and later plan your wedding
and then
get a another one