Is dating okay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
this is what i think about online dating sxb
Q4WlWA5D8NMR__4_XwgUWCZNOzbg2K720VX5bX3m5wKuft9GsqclQHCCECJLFEGomftboIuBIGRYKir6G9BJIXtLjNRjeHd09W5aR7_X42rMZaahV72lhBUljA

cheater-texting-with-his-other-lover-on-phone-and-hugging-his-innocent-HGG3PJ.jpg

psyche

To each their own
Dating is okay in moderation.

Me and @Basra are at the cusp of forming a relationship and as long as you able to set boundaries at the start I see no problems. :samwelcome:

“She needs to cook, clean, have a body like Beyonce, needs to sing, dance and act! She needs to be able to protect me while were outside and she needs to be able to have sex with me at a moments notice.”

AbdiExit Xamarweyn Office

657EA4E7-0692-4960-AE2E-188AAD0BE1B1.jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Met my first wife on SSpot back in the summer of 2016 @Abdisamad3 was the best man at the time it didn't end well we got divorced three months later. I am now seeing another person from SSpot this time it all works out , since the single life isn't for me I need a soor hating partner in my life.

:banderas:

Met my first wife on SSpot back in the summer of 2016 @Abdisamad3 was the best man at the time it didn't end well we got divorced three months later. I am now seeing another person from SSpot this time it all works out since the single life isn't for me I need a soor hating partner in my life

:banderas:
no wonder you ask all the new users if they like soor :jcoleno:

Trending