what do guys think will be the solution to the somaliland-puntland dispute

I feel like executing the harti security pact and march to GODEY and show you xiniyaha HARTI. We will march from northern mudug, nugaal, bari, sanaag, sool, buhodle, wardheer. This is the only way to ensure you know who the boss is in this relationship. CIIDAAN TIME

first march to 1door and take back your lands from them, then do the same in galkaciyo, then come and show me, dont be trippin now, put down the ganja that makes you create podcasts insulting your reer abti,

Tukraq

VIP
I feel like executing the harti security pact and march to GODEY and show you xiniyaha HARTI. We will march from northern mudug, nugaal, bari, sanaag, sool, buhodle, wardheer. This is the only way to ensure you know who the boss is in this relationship. CIIDAAN TIME
I agree with you on Ethiopia, the country is disunited and weak and about to break apart, now would be a perfect time for puntland to do a land grab

I agree with you on Ethiopia, the country is disunited and weak and about to break apart, now would be a perfect time for puntland to do a land grab

first get back your land from 1dooristan, instead of day dreaming bro, or are you pushing the dr to madness tinkling his ego?

Tukraq

VIP
first get back your land from 1dooristan, instead of day dreaming bro, or are you pushing the dr to madness tinkling his ego?
we have no shared land with 1door? we control all east(harti) sanaag now, and sool is all dhulos, heck 1door can't even step to areas of todhere like buhoodle, next focus should be an Ethiopian land grab, theres no way they could respond they have there hands full

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The second this nigga declares an independent state, you can imagine the outrage in DDSI, all Somalis will be up in arms, then is perfect timing to bring wardher home to PL. Like I said I will initiate the Harti security pact and Absame will crumble and surrender mark my words. Absame isn't known as a great fighter, they always relied on dhulbahante darawish, ka waran wuxu ku faanaya xiniyo islameed, his sayid was was so weak absame wise, he had to come to harti areas and take dhulbahante. I will karbash this absame c*nt if he ever disrespects harti like this again. See how he struggles with Sade in JL, lol. JL is my second home. But this nigga has absame from lower juba to nfd, he isn't short of manpower, his just weak. DOQONKI OGADEN DOOLO LAGA QADYEE cayar kuma bixin

Tukraq

VIP
The second this nigga declares an independent state, you can imagine the outrage in DDSI, all Somalis will be up in arms, then is perfect timing to bring wardher home to PL. Like I said I will initiate the Harti security pact and Absame will crumble and surrender mark my words. Absame isn't known as a great fighter, they always relied on dhulbahante darawish, ka waran wuxu ku faanaya xiniyo islameed, his sayid was was so weak absame wise, he had to come to harti areas and take dhulbahante. I will karbash this absame c*nt if he ever disrespects harti like this again
no right now is the perfect time, Ethiopia can't fight as they have there hands tied with oromiya and tigraya who both low-key want separatist movements, just talk to our elders in our zone in the region and walk in with the troops and take our portion back, if Ethiopia responds they'll soon be in a three front war

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
also advise to puntland, be like Ogaden against 1door, be super aggressive, wipe them out, in 1910 the British gave them 10,000 riffles to attack deep inside Ogadeniya, the Ogadens enveloped them and starved them to death, the battle is called Lafa Ruug, 1door ate the bones of their horses and camels, then we massacre them,
look at this piece of shit cagdhere,if you are so tough then why are you under habeshi and kenyan rule? isaaqs have always made you their ,we almost took all your land if it wasn't for the british you try to act like you fought against,isaaqs made cagdhere their slaves,you use to farm for us
and your begger mad mullah was taught how to read in burco and berbera,he begged isaaqs for support,if it wasn't for sultan nur your illitterate mud mullah would be drinking cow piss somewhere in oromia
this is a cagdhere that never seen a banana before

we civilized these people

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
look at this piece of shit cagdhere,if you are so tough then why are you under habeshi and kenyan rule? isaaqs have always made you their ,we almost took all your land if it wasn't for the british you try to act like you fought against,isaaqs made cagdhere their slaves,you use to farm for us
and your begger mad mullah was taught how to read in burco and berbera,he begged isaaqs for support,if it wasn't for sultan nur your illitterate mud mullah would be drinking cow piss somewhere in oromia
this is a cagdhere that never seen a banana before

we civilized these people
Aren’t you Gadabuursi?

Trouble in paradise ?
:ulyin:

Teeri and osman.

i alwasy tell the half bantu adoon osman muxamuud to f off, he licks my arse, he booty claps for me, i look down on him like how he looks down on his reer abti, look at most of my replies, its always me telling him off,

he is a doqon mad man,

The second this nigga declares an independent state, you can imagine the outrage in DDSI, all Somalis will be up in arms, then is perfect timing to bring wardher home to PL. Like I said I will initiate the Harti security pact and Absame will crumble and surrender mark my words. Absame isn't known as a great fighter, they always relied on dhulbahante darawish, ka waran wuxu ku faanaya xiniyo islameed, his sayid was was so weak absame wise, he had to come to harti areas and take dhulbahante. I will karbash this absame c*nt if he ever disrespects harti like this again. See how he struggles with Sade in JL, lol. JL is my second home. But this nigga has absame from lower juba to nfd, he isn't short of manpower, his just weak. DOQONKI OGADEN DOOLO LAGA QADYEE cayar kuma bixin

osman muxamuud gorilla, you day dream too much, fist i dare you to sort out 1door who is 5 km from garowe and HG east you in the south

hahaha, kulaha we cannot fight, we poke habashi in the eyes, tame jubaland and karbash mj in kismayo and tell them to behave, after all i took and created kismayo jubaland mamul l when morgan failed and hiraale chased you out,

marehan will chase you out of kismayo with our my protection,

war be quite jareryahow semi bantuka ah,

osman muxamuud boy, careful before you are sent back to Tanzania,

Goma_2.jpg

i alwasy tell the half bantu adoon osman muxamuud to f off, he licks my arse, he booty claps for me, i look down on him like how he looks down on his reer abti, look at most of my replies, its always me telling him off,

he is a doqon mad man,

He looks up to you and he likes ogadeen.But he also thinks bah dubays is equal to united states in power.

Sxb until he dedicates a hate podcast towards Absame you are in his good terms.

When that podcast comes out then join us sade and mursade as his most hated tribes.

Trending