What did you study in University and what do you specialize in now

start your own company?
I hate the job thinking of going to uni in the fall or next year

ddoi5sh-28324183-34e8-4fe3-9243-9d94f2da0fe5.gif

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Have you thought about the job prospects for a minority Econ Majors? Assuming you live in the US. Your white peers will have more lucrative jobs than you.

If you are spending four years at University and getting into debt, and you are capable in math and science, it is better for a minority person to do science/liberal majors in Engineering. Health related degrees are also good.
I live in the UK where STEM professions aren’t as lucrative. plus Econ here has a higher avg salary. I’m at a target school, not some diploma mill so it’s not as big of a deal

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
you're better off going to community college and then transferring and getting a degree later

You can land econ jobs with any basic degree that's not econ specific.
I’m from the UK so we don’t have community colleges. I should have clarified my degree is joint honours (Mathematics and Econ). Plus i’m at a target schl

I went down the pure route. My final year Msc thesis was on Lie groups https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie_group.

From one website to another including the link you dropped in your post, I looked for the application of your math specialty in the real world. For me, that is always a concern for any subject in science and mathematics. The end use and application it has for the real world.

The answer is in the link below:

"​

Lie theory connects to almost every other branch of mathematics! It's almost absurdly well connected! Just off the top of my head:
And this is just mathematics. Lie theory is also hugely relevant to physics as well (which is related to some of the stuff above) since it's an important ingredient in the study of gauge theory; for example, the Standard Model is a gauge theory.
Cite
Follow "

edited Jun 13, 201

I live in the UK where STEM professions aren’t as lucrative. plus Econ here has a higher avg salary. I’m at a target school, not some diploma mill so it’s not as big of a deal

I don't know why STEM majors wouldn't be lucrative but surely they at least provide solid rewarding professions with good income anywhere in the world.

Many of the components we buy for our technology comes from Britain. Components that require good engineering.

did an mba in community economic development and now i work in consulting for nonprofit, also big on crypto do a few projects there

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I did electronics and Nanotechnology in College. My Specialty is in Cyclotron Particle Accelerators and in Electromechanics.

I work on a similar machine to the one in this video.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I heard that cyclotron particle accelerators are outdated and no longer used since they’re not as effective as current particle accelerators. What exactly do you do with them?

Fake degre - even i got multiple in my pocket.

That doesn't make me smart or special. Im 99% sure.

All i said is, receiver does all the work, and leeches enjoy.

It may work for while, but its not sufficient.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Fake degre - even i got multiple in my pocket.

That doesn't make me smart or special. Im 99% sure.

All i said is, receiver does all the work, and leeches enjoy.

It may work for while, but its not sufficient.
damn, you must be rich?

Let me get 1 ETH, big bro

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
i appreciate the effort.

Its must be hard in toronto. Ppl sharing 1room apartment whit 5 person.

We pray for you.
Yes, sharing an apartment with 5 white people is hard indeed, my good friend. Very hard and thank you for the prayers <3

Trending

Latest posts