What did you give up that you were passionate about?

Welcome to Sadspot. Where we talk about some sad shit.
What is something you were kinda forced to give up on?

For me it was
- Archery
I was really passionate about archery from the young age of six. I learned how to carve bows from tree branches would always steal one of my dads exercise stretching thingies to make my string. I sadly had to give up on this, but I still think of about archery till this day.

- Biking
I love bikes, and would ride my friends bike whenever I went over to her house. My parents thought it was haram so they wouldn't let me :(

- Swimming
Parent dont approve

-Climbing Trees
Was climbing trees since 4. I stopped at 12 because some white kids in the playground were like ''look mommy its a black monkey'' Why cant society let a grown girl climb trees in piece 😭

-Cooking
Once my family discovered that i was a fabulous cook the made me slave away in the kitchen for them ever day. Now I hate cooking. and anything organic with passion
I'd love to hold a bow and arrow. Feelin' like Katniss

If you know me you know I go through so many phases. I've been in 12 this past year. I tried baking, fashion, sewing, perfume making (dont ask), planting, jewelry making, natural earth makeup (this was a mess), cooking, dhaanto, language learning, arabic, italian, german, even af ooromo (that lasted a day and i gave up)

Right now i'm going through my photography phase. Let's guess how long this lasts :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

Lil Master Calaf, world record holder, Captain for Somalia. Shattered. Dreams.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
The Messenger of Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said “You will never leave something for the sake of Allah, but Allah will give you something better in return.” [musnad]

Doing artwork as a full-time job, but I still do as a hobby. I tried for a year and a half and I was miserable. Illustrating professionally took the fun out of it because I could never draw what I wanted. I stopped for about 4 years and found my passion in being a dog handler. My drawing and writing skills got better because I’m not depressed and stressed out. I’m still practicing drawing to get back into form. I make manga for me and only my audience.

This could have been you if you didnt give up on your dreams:kendrickcry::wow:
View attachment 169560
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually picked up a pokemon hacked game on my phone for an emulator.

It's called Pokemon Fire Red: Team Rocket Edition :krs:
Instead of Prof Oak sending you out to fill out a Pokedex, you get recruited in Team Rocket. No catching Pokemon, you stealing them :krs:

You can even rob gym leaders :krs:
My mission is to do it for my heroes who taught me to never give up, I'm doing it for Jessie, James and Meowth :wow::wow::wow:
Imma rob Ash's/Red's Pikachu mark my words:birdman:

Drawing, i used to draw funny looking people, one might even say they were repulsive looking but i still liked doing it.

:mjpls:

Soccer, used to play it, dont have the time to now

Trending

Latest posts