What did you give up that you were passionate about?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Welcome to Sadspot. Where we talk about some sad shit.
What is something you were kinda forced to give up on?

For me it was
- Archery
I was really passionate about archery from the young age of six. I learned how to carve bows from tree branches would always steal one of my dads exercise stretching thingies to make my string. I sadly had to give up on this, but I still think of about archery till this day.

- Biking
I love bikes, and would ride my friends bike whenever I went over to her house. My parents thought it was haram so they wouldn't let me :(

- Swimming
Parent dont approve

-Climbing Trees
Was climbing trees since 4. I stopped at 12 because some white kids in the playground were like ''look mommy its a black monkey'' Why cant society let a grown girl climb trees in piece 😭

-Cooking
Once my family discovered that i was a fabulous cook the made me slave away in the kitchen for them ever day. Now I hate cooking. and anything organic with passion

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh

Why I stopped, wasn't 15 anymore :ummhmm:
This could have been you if you didnt give up on your dreams:kendrickcry::wow:
Image result for basement dweller pokimon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naa

Not Chun li
I am a really good writer and I was doing poetry and stuff, but I stopped because.... idek I just don't have the motivation to do anything anymore

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Cricket - Was mocked and claimed that I ain't "Asian", leaving the club when I was younger.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Reading for pleasure... at first I didn’t have time, so much course material to get through, then I just lost the habit and became addicted to the screen.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Yoo I need a hobby that takes me outside and archery has been on my mind. Looks really cool. @Nafiso Qalanjo - if you still think about archery it’s not late sis you’re young :it0tdo8:

otherwise? I wanted to get into journalism n writing articles and shit. I enjoy writing in general but nowadays I go through chronic periods of writing block smh

Trending

Latest posts