What did you do on Eid?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The night before eid, I made gift bags with little toys and sweets for my nephews and nieces.
Got up early to bake cakes and help my mother with oodkac and hilib lafo.
Went to eid prayer
Went back home and had family breakfast eid
Had quality time with my family Alhamdillah
My mother and I went to visit family friends
Came back home and went to sleep straightway. That’s how tired I was on eid.

Woke up really early to get good parking outside the mosque. Every eid i struggle with parking. This time I came 90 mins before prayers and had a nice parking. Went with a friend and his son and prayed. Then went to another friends house and 3 of us had nice breakfest. Went home to spend time wirh mum and lil sister and my nephew. Then went watched some football and by 8pm i was so tired i slept like baby for 10 hours. I love eid

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"oke up really early to get good parking outside the mosque" lol

Woke up really early to get good parking outside the mosque. Every eid i struggle with parking. This time I came 90 mins before prayers and had a nice parking. Went with a friend and his son and prayed. Then went to another friends house and 3 of us had nice breakfest. Went home to spend time wirh mum and lil sister and my nephew. Then went watched some football and by 8pm i was so tired i slept like baby for 10 hours. I love eid

All this time I thought you were really 59. :icon lol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jay

is a short tempered old man who misses his youthful unnecessary fights

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have suffered in the past.....i just wanted to win for once.

it is satisfying to get a good parking spot ma ha? I mean, seriously it is the equivalent of a good sundae ice cream done right or fried chicken for those low class like @Reiko

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Now I don't know where you live, but our eid prayer was at 7 am. If you live in northern Europe, does that mean you were at the mosques parking at 4
5.30 am?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Now I don't know where you live, but our eid prayer was at 7 am. If you live in northern Europe, does that mean you were at the mosques parking at 4
5.30 am?

Europe is not like America. In America everybody drives. I wish i lived in the UK. Will never drive even for a day! Train all the way, every where

Europe is not like America. In America everybody drives. I wish i lived in the UK. Will never drive even for a day! Train all the way, every where
Buses are full of minorities. Trust me you dont wanna be around the poor everyday. The amount of time a blk person held my bus before i drove and was late to work was crazy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Buses are full of minorities. Trust me you dont wanna be around the poor everyday. The amount of time a blk person held my bus before i drove and was late to work was crazy

I actually would enjoy meeting the poor people in the buses. lol Its drama. But i wont want my bus to be late. thats why if i take bus, i leave home an hour before i need to

Trending