Took a nap
Got ready again
Went to dinner
Came home

Overral I realized I'm an adult now, smh :mjcry:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol @Reiko eid naps are the best. We went to prayer, had breakfast with my family, went to the in laws, visited some friends, and finally got home around 930 and went to bed. Not a bad day alhamdullilah!

Btw we went to CoV the one in Wayzata for breakfast, and it was :banderas: check out their brunch if you haven’t been there before

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I did the usual.

Went to Eid prayer
Had breakfast feast with the family.
Caught up with my cousins from Australia
Ate more xalwa
Ate lunch
Took a nap
Got ready again
Went to dinner
Came home

Overral I realized I'm an adult now, smh :mjcry:

2-7.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol @Reiko eid naps are the best. We went to prayer, had breakfast with my family, went to the in laws, visited some friends, and finally got home around 930 and went to bed. Not a bad day alhamdullilah!

Btw we went to CoV the one in Wayzata for breakfast, and it was :banderas: check out their brunch if you haven’t been there before

u really are intolerable

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Haaye I’m all ears what’s bothering you this morning edo? Did we remember to take our meds? How about the laxoox?

YOU!!! and because u bother me today, i am sending an omen. You will drop something valuable today and it will break as soon as it hits the floor

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
YOU!!! and because u bother me today, i am sending an omen. You drop something valuable today and it will break as soon as it hits the floor
Audubillah qumaayo take that back, I heard all about you lake street ladies and sixir :pacspit:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I've been there last weekend for brunch.. Try their quiche florentine.:banderas:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Becareful with @Basra omen, she once sent a bad omen on me and I fought with my Faraax, hit my toe on the coffee table and started having diarrehea.

She's a witch.

I love you @Basra cadeey bolo.

Eedo is confused. She wants to send u an omen, but she reads " i love u cadeey " and then she stops and scratch head

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are still in spirits.

Did you eat xalwa?

P.s

If you're going to send an omen send it to @R.Kelly

I had Xalwo kismaayo. It was great with milk-less coffee but not by itself.

I also liked peanut xalwo.

PS Rkelly is a poor thing, he doesn't need an omen. He is one.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is an omen :gucciwhat:

Remember my English is limited :bell:

men
/ˈōmən/

Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. an event regarded as a portent of good or evil.
    "the ghost's appearance was an ill omen"
    • prophetic significance.
      "the raven seemed a bird of evil omen"
      synonyms: portent, sign, signal, token, forewarning, warning, foreshadowing, prediction, forecast, prophecy, harbinger, augury;
      straw in the wind, writing on the wall, indication, hint, auspice, presage, threat, ill omen, menace;
      literaryforetoken
      "the ferocious storm began on our wedding day: perhaps it was an omen of things to come"

bad spirit warning or curse

Trending