Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Digil

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Western Diaspora-Somali

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Sorry guys but I think that there is a sub-group in the Northen Somali Dialect which is the Djiboutian Dialect which has been influenced by Yemenis,Afars and the French.

Vote on your Dialect I wanna see which one is the most used in Somali Spot

Western Diaspora Somali is basically a Somali and the persons first language mix spoken by some of the diaspora who don’t know a lot of Somali and replace it with their first languages words.
:icon e biggrin:

Last edited:
Sorry guys but I think that there is a sub-group in the Northen Somali Dialect which is the Djiboutian Dialect which has been influenced by Yemenis,Afars and the French.

Vote on your Dialect I wanna see which one is the most used in Somali Spot

Western Diaspora Somali is basically a Somali and the persons first language mix spoken by some of the diaspora who don’t know a lot of Somali and replace it with their first languages words.
:icon e biggrin:

My Somali is weird because i speak mostly English. so if i speak somali it would be somalilander dialect mixed with english posh accent.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I speak af somali with the hardcore burco dialect. It is true what they say, them people are speaking like the russians or angry germans in af somali.

I can also understand reer Djibouti, my father's people reer Puntland, i think everyone can understand reer mudug. And as last i can also understand reer xamar's ( it is like if af somali is dipped in honey) i heard someone call another person macaano kkkkk.

Trending

Latest posts