What degree should i go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Smash A-level Maths/Physics and do a degree in Mathematics or Physics at a top uni cam/ox/ucl/icl and get into investment banking, that's where all the money is at but prepare to lose your soul
Your crazy lol

Not only is investment banking haram, but you'll have no life and will be working 75 hour weeks minimum for the rest of your life.

Your crazy lol

Not only is investment banking haram, but you'll have no life and will be working 75 hour weeks minimum for the rest of your life.

Like I said prepare to lose your soul and also become a cocaine addict. They retire early though

Get into oil business sxb, we need to dig the oil we got.
Agreed and i would prefer if we get our own reliable oil companies to dig the oil out, or we might get ripped off. The oil cannot be dug out with the current 68 iq back home that's for sure, lets pray that the smartest generation dig out the oil lest we turn into Nigeria.

:mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If i want to open a company in future then what degree do you think would be most suitable for that. Lets be honest all the real money is in business!! i have known some ppl who studied hard to get into medicine and told me that the pay is shit and that it takes a long time to get payed a decent amount (most well payed surgeons can afford Mercedes after they reach 40yrs old) which i think is shame since they work hard and have sleepless nights only to get cheated with their pay.

A levels
1)physics
2)chemistry
3)biology
Engineering, finance, and accounting can help with money. U could make like 100k in a couple of years after u finished school with these degrees.

I’m pre med and ur right about the surgeon thing. Here in the states you have to go to med school for like 4 years and then do a residency which can stem from 3 years to 6 years. Some specialties require a fellowship after the residency as well.its a very long path for medical professionals. That’s why I recommend engineering, accounting, and finance degrees to people who just want to make money.you won’t Do well in pre health courses if ur just doing it for the money. Residency salary is around 60k a year here. Depends on the state as well some states pay less than others.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Elon Musk did Physics and Economics, which I’m planning on doing as well. If you love business and science, I think that’s a good route.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Agreed and i would prefer if we get our own reliable oil companies to dig the oil out, or we might get ripped off. The oil cannot be dug out with the current 68 iq back home that's for sure, lets pray that the smartest generation dig out the oil lest we turn into Nigeria.

:mjlol:

We can duplicate the Ghanaian model ninyahow, what they did was genius. But first we need people from our end getting into oil business, walahi we don't even need our own oil company we get some foreign company to dig out as share holder and when the oil and money flows we can buy back whatever we gave them:lolbron:

I’m studying business but I wish I picked IT.

It’s a pretty cool area.

You could get rich developing apps.

And IT companies are more easily built than factories and so on.

I was thinking either engineering, dentistry or pharmacy.I will decide by this summer but i'm not surprised many men in the past have opened up successful businesses without having degrees.

I say engineer and dentistry are great money wise, pharmacy will sorta guarantee you a job but I heard it’s going down the drain. Do your research go to info centres that explain more speak to uni students at open days

I’m biased so I’d say Computer Science.

But honestly you can major in anything and be an buisness owner. But I’d recommend a major that will give you financial stability (& not 8 years of your life) to give you capital to open a buisness so STEM or finance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts