What degree should i go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i want to open a company in future then what degree do you think would be most suitable for that. Lets be honest all the real money is in business!! i have known some ppl who studied hard to get into medicine and told me that the pay is shit and that it takes a long time to get payed a decent amount (most well payed surgeons can afford Mercedes after they reach 40yrs old) which i think is shame since they work hard and have sleepless nights only to get cheated with their pay.

A levels
1)physics
2)chemistry
3)biology

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Honestly, you can do any degree and open up a business. What are you considering at the moment? :cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Honestly, you can do any degree and open up a business. What are you considering at the moment? :cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was thinking either engineering, dentistry or pharmacy.I will decide by this summer but i'm not surprised many men in the past have opened up successful businesses without having degrees.

Smash A-level Maths/Physics and do a degree in Mathematics or Physics at a top uni cam/ox/ucl/icl and get into investment banking, that's where all the money is at but prepare to lose your soul

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I was thinking either engineering, dentistry or pharmacy.I will decide by this summer but i'm not surprised many men in the past have opened up successful businesses without having degrees.
All very good proffessions. I study a health profession myself. Inshallah you’ll do well regardless!

All very good proffessions. I study a health profession myself. Inshallah you’ll do well regardless!
Pray for me this ramadan, i will pray you find success too and all somalis. My cousin does architecture and i will hire her if i become wealthy to help design some of the infrastructure if things get better back home.

:salute:

Smash A-level Maths/Physics and do a degree in Mathematics or Physics at a top uni cam/ox/ucl/icl and get into investment banking, that's where all the money is at but prepare to lose your soul
I wanna make money sxb not look after it. Leave the interest and usury to the jews.

If i want to open a company in future then what degree do you think would be most suitable for that. Lets be honest all the real money is in business!! i have known some ppl who studied hard to get into medicine and told me that the pay is shit and that it takes a long time to get payed a decent amount (most well payed surgeons can afford Mercedes after they reach 40yrs old) which i think is shame since they work hard and have sleepless nights only to get cheated with their pay.

A levels
1)physics
2)chemistry
3)biology
Go for colonial studies , international studies or diversity and equality studies .

I wanna make money sxb not look after it. Leave the interest and usury to the jews.

Dentistry is deffo the one then I think it's like 30k graduate salary. Good luck sxb although if you do choose dentistry I would advice you to drop the physics and pick an essay-based subject or even maths

D
Dentistry is deffo the one then I think it's like 30k graduate salary. Good luck sxb although if you do choose dentistry I would advice you to drop the physics and pick an essay-based subject or even maths
Do they not like physics? i heard they like chem,bio and physics (chem being the vital subject)

D

Do they not like physics? i heard they like chem,bio and physics (chem being the vital subject)

Chem vital and bio best for obvious reason but taking triple science is overdoing it whereas taking another subject like geo or history or english lit etc will show them you are an all-round student instead of just a anti-social brainiac like all the Asians who are gonna apply for a place. I think after good grades most important thing is how much work experience you got and also proof of good manual dexterity

You should go for something you’ll enjoy
:manny:
Cuz even if it pays good I’m sure you don’t wanna wake up every morning hating your job

Have you thought about maybe taking an apprentice to get a skill in a particular trade? University fees are expensive and the amount of students who graduate are huge. Not all of them find graduate jobs.

You dont have to go straight to Uni after A levels. Maybe think about taking a gap year.

Pick something that doesn’t pay minimum wage. We got too many accountants slaving away for minimum wages in McDonald’s.

Chem vital and bio best for obvious reason but taking triple science is overdoing it whereas taking another subject like geo or history or english lit etc will show them you are an all-round student instead of just a anti-social brainiac like all the Asians who are gonna apply for a place. I think after good grades most important thing is how much work experience you got and also proof of good manual dexterity
Is that what you did sxb? and what can i do this summer for work experience?

Have you thought about maybe taking an apprentice to get a skill in a particular trade? University fees are expensive and the amount of students who graduate are huge. Not all of them find graduate jobs.

You dont have to go straight to Uni after A levels. Maybe think about taking a gap year.
You don't start paying until you earn over £25k in the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts