what countries would yall consider living in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's it like for a Somali to live in Marseille? :jcoleno:
I'm planning to do Erasmus there or either Granada for a semester.

lool Granada is my favourite city in Spain because of the history and also the Al-Hambra.

in Marseilles there is a big Muslim community and halal food every where easy to live, Granada is nice but there is not a lot of people there that can speak English which is great if you wana learn Spanish.

Reborn
lool Granada is my favourite city in Spain because of the history and also the Al-Hambra.

in Marseilles there is a big Muslim community and halal food every where easy to live, Granada is nice but there is not a lot of people there that can speak English which is great if you wana learn Spanish.

Thanks for the info :salute:

She has a point though, to the random redneck you sure as hell look like a Somali immigrant and no amount of bootyclapping is going to change that. You are basically doing the same as those who bootyclap for dhegacas but instead doing it to reer galbeed instead

Thank you walaalo this was my point

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I also wouldn't mind going to a country in Central Asia, mainly because the beauties of Transoxiana may be irresistible to me.

Merca

Inactive.
Trust me, Japan pre 1945 was so much better, the people there have lost their culture and heritage, they are workaholics and suicide is prevalent. I wouldn't go there or if I did, I would go there for a few weeks at best
Japan =/= Tokyo :chrisfreshhah: There are other cities that are still in touch with their culture/heritage, e.g. Kyoto. I wouldn’t dare to travel to Japan pre 1945. How many black/African people went/lived there at that time?

Merchant of Mogadishu

ok, does that gif doesn't really indicate anything. I think Japanese society was just better pre 1945.

Japan =/= Tokyo :chrisfreshhah: There are other cities that are still in touch with their culture/heritage, e.g. Kyoto. I wouldn’t dare to travel to Japan pre 1945. How many black/African people went/lived there at that time?

I'm pretty sure black people would be targeted then the same as they would be today. I don't think there would be much difference, its not like blacks didn't exist in Japan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

ok, does that gif doesn't really indicate anything. I think Japanese society was just better pre 1945.

I'm pretty sure black people would be targeted then the same as they would be today. I don't think there would be much difference, its not like blacks didn't exist in Japan.

It's discussable if Japanese society was better or worse pre 1945 for japanese people. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that Japan today is better as a black tourist than pre 1945 :fantasia2:

Merchant of Mogadishu

A dream of mine would be to take the Route of Alexander by foot or by horse............

Right now it would be impossible due to the mess in the middle east but one day, Insha'Allah, I shall complete this task, from Pella to Pattala to Babylon!

Merca

Inactive.

I know the story of Yasuke!

Anyways, they’d probably think that I was a Yōkai :chrisfreshhah: The black population back then was much smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts