What countries lacks a somali precense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Uganda is a shithole as well, but it has 10,000s of Somalis.

Some of those have established business with South Sudan. I know of a few.
Yh im not doubting uganda,i have cousins that live there,but south motherfuckin sudan.I guess its plausible as the two nations are neighbours but i doubt that there's a significant Somali community.

Even inside Western countries with many Somalis there are regions with almost no Somalis:

Northern Scandinavia
East Germany
Southern Italy
Scotland, Northern Ireland, northern Wales
most of the US ex Minnesota/Washington/Ohio
interior of Australia

I wouldn't limit it to the interior of Australia. In Australia, only 3/5 of the major cities have anything that could be called a Somali community. And even those communities are quite small as the entire Somali population of Australia is only a laughable 15k. If I moved to a large town or small city I would seldom see any Somalis.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I wouldn't limit it to the interior of Australia. In Australia, only 3/5 of the major cities have anything that could be called a Somali community. And even those communities are quite small as the entire Somali population of Australia is only a laughable 15k. If I moved to a large town or small city I would seldom see any Somalis.
we are around 30k now

The only place that is lacking is darwin(the northern territory),and frankly who the f*ck would want to live there.Other than that most other states have a sizeable somali community(including queensland)

Adelaide, Darwin, Brisbane, and Canberra have few Somali families.

Large towns like Newcastle, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns and Wollongong most certainly have next to no Somalis.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The sad thing is that you guys aren't allegeable for hecs,i know many dhalanyaro whos families permanently moved to Australia and are forced to work hard to access the funds in order to complete their post-secondary qualifications.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Adelaide, Darwin, Brisbane, and Canberra have few Somali families.

Large towns like Newcastle, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns and Wollongong most certainly have next to no Somalis.
I know many somalis from these regions,with some even joining sspot @Garaaddarwiish ect.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
These Western countries have low levels of Somalis:

France
Ireland
Spain
Portugal
New Zealand
There is quite a few Somalis that live in France, and Spain. And New Zealand? Really? My aunt lives there and good population of Somalis live there... Portugal I agree, was there last year most of them don't even know where somalia is at, you would think the Portuguese would know about Africa lol must be a new generation thing.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
The Orkneys and The Shetland Islands off the coast of Scotland (ironically closer to Norway than Scotland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending