What conspiracy theories do you actually believe to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you actually genuinely believe that Jews run the world?
:what1:

Or that the earth is really flat? :childplease:

What about the moon landing? Do any of you believe that was faked? :snoop:
Or even that lizard people really are running the world?:mindblown:

Tell me, what conspiracy theories do you actually believe to be true?

Powerful groups (families) run this world and they orchestrate wars. Media is deception on steroids. UN agenda 2030 has a nefarious purpose for mankind. Population control via immoral means. Moon hoax is compelling, some arguments raised are legit and NASA releasing that statement of “losing” the technology to go back to the moon was suspect. FEMA death camps are a cause for concern but other than that, not much.

Powerful groups (families) run this world and they orchestrate wars. Media is deception on steroids. UN agenda 2030 has a nefarious purpose for mankind. Population control via immoral means. Moon hoax is compelling, some arguments raised are legit and NASA releasing that statement of “losing” the technology to go back to the moon was suspect. FEMA death camps are a cause for concern but other than that, not much.
I have heard about FEMA death camps the future is not looking bright but very worse subhanallah. Are these FEMA death camps only in the US or the whole world?

At this point this isn't really a consipracy theory but more of a fact: Western powers have been toppling powerful muslim nations to appease their pockets and zionist masters e.g Iraq, Libya, Somalia etc...

Do any of you actually genuinely believe that Jews run the world?
:what1:

Or that the earth is really flat? :childplease:

What about the moon landing? Do any of you believe that was faked? :snoop:
Or even that lizard people really are running the world?:mindblown:

Tell me, what conspiracy theories do you actually believe to be true?
That Muslim women are stronger than Muslim men especially in the West where men tend to dress like the kuffar hence their religion is unknown yet Muslim women ( who mostly wear hijab) are publicly representing her deen and is exposed to hate crimes , violence and prejudice .

Nah the Jews don’t run the world their maybe some other groups that is Fronting them to distract the masses for their own agenda but, I don’t believe they have that kind of power. Nothing happens without the permission of God. If the moon landing did happen why don’t they go to again now that we can view it with HD quality video to disprove if it was haux or not.

I have heard about FEMA death camps the future is not looking bright but very worse subhanallah. Are these FEMA death camps only in the US or the whole world?

It’s strictly a U.S thing but I wouldn’t put it past the West to follow the states example in case of a world wide emergency/disaster.

World

VIP
That Muslim women are stronger than Muslim men especially in the West where men tend to dress like the kuffar hence their religion is unknown yet Muslim women ( who mostly wear hijab) are publicly representing her deen and is exposed to hate crimes , violence and prejudice .
There is no such thing as "Muslim clothes". As long as it covers your awrah (for men it's between your navel and knees), then it's halal.

In fact, dressing "like the kuffar" is recommended as long it covers your awrah, the only time you should dress like an Arab bedouin is if you're in their countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.