What compliments do you get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somali women compliment me on my height and my cheek bone and beard.

White women compliment me on my smooth skin complexion and curly hair.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My straight hair

But that only comes from the hoyos and sistars of our community. The niggas stay hating on this shit :tocry:

And white chicks usually comment on my lips and smooth complexion. Wallahi it's just the shit they lack :childplease:

VixR

Veritas
Eyes, hair, laugh, wit.

Body/Height: equal parts compliment & criticism. Like, I could flip a coin and be wrong on what someone might have to say, positive or negative.

Voice: with frequency, but mostly over the phone. I suspect it's a conversation filler.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why don't yall up the ante and post evidence of these features you claim to be complimented on, I know some here be claiming to get compliments for their hairstyle but chances are they as bald headed and hairless as my pet cat

Last edited:

Seoul

. . .
My hair especially by madows and they try to touch it as if it's weave, girl bye.
My lips, eyes, my slim thick frame, my ankles, my personality. I hate it when they say oh you're pretty, I didn't realise you were Somali like wtf. :comeon:what are you trying to say? Somalis are blessed in the looks department especially the tall bearded brothers :banderas:

My hair especially by madows and they try to touch it as if it's weave, girl bye.
My lips, eyes, my slim thick frame, my ankles, my personality. I hate it when they say oh you're pretty, I didn't realise you were Somali like wtf. :comeon:what are you trying to say? Somalis are blessed in the looks department especially the tall bearded brothers :banderas:
e6be9de7f5eaf39e6bbdf9b8b0a75c01f97df1086db4b3965f4977571dce81a8.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why don't yall up the ante and post evidence of these features you claim to be complimented on, I know some here be claiming to get compliments for their hairstyle but chances are they as bald headed and hairless as my pet cat

Tfw growing my timoo as we speak. You'll see nigga. :lolbron:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
My straight hair

But that only comes from the hoyos and sistars of our community. The niggas stay hating on this shit :tocry:

And white chicks usually comment on my lips and smooth complexion. Wallahi it's just the shit they lack :childplease:
Warya u put jilicso in your hair somaha :susp:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wish. It pretty much just grows straight up until my ears. And that's when the first curls show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.