What compliments do you get

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well I get no compliments and for that I stay neutral as I do not consider myself as anything but a fellow human being. Compliments are a blessing however they can also be a hidden curse, ever heard of the infamous 'evil eyes' ? Many people resent what they cannot have so they buetifully curse you in a way that a sounds innocent.

waraabe

Your superior
Well I get no compliments and for that I stay neutral as I do not consider myself as anything but a fellow human being. Compliments are a blessing however they can also be a hidden curse, ever heard of the infamous 'evil eyes' ? Many people resent what they cannot have so they buetifully curse you in a way that a sounds innocent.

You don't have to worry about evil eyes, trust me :comeon:

White women compliment me on my smooth skin complexion and curly hair.
My straight hair

And white chicks usually comment on my lips and smooth complexion. Wallahi it's just the shit they lack :childplease:

Wallahi I always make sure to shake someone's hands because they'll almost always compliment the soft and smooth skin:ahh:

Also @Bielsa every ogaden nigga I've met is tall,

How?
My hair especially by madows and they try to touch it as if it's weave, girl bye.
My lips, eyes, my slim thick frame, my ankles, my personality. I hate it when they say oh you're pretty, I didn't realise you were Somali like wtf. :comeon:what are you trying to say? Somalis are blessed in the looks department especially the tall bearded brothers :banderas:
I used to know this madoow chick who always wanted to caress my hair:damedamn:Shits mad weird, and during elementary school all the cadaan chicks AND boys wanted to caress it:damedamn::damedamn::damedamn: Straight up bitxh slapped a boy who kept nagging "abdii pls lemme touch it" :win:

Why don't yall up the ante and post evidence of these features you claim to be complimented on, I know some here be claiming to get compliments for their hairstyle but chances are they as bald headed and hairless as my pet cat
Having hair isn't such an outrageous claim

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I know which I'm grateful for I'm glad I'm not attractive. I don't want people being overtly jelous or giving me the look of death. No thank you

Don't mind what other people think. Try to look your best for you.

As they say, a healthy body is a healthy mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending