What cheers you guys up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everyone gets the blues from time to time. As part two of my anger management thread will be talking more about our feelings. So what cheers you up? Hopefully this knowledge will someone who isn’t feeling too well.
@Dalmoor and @onlyme you two are on probation. No fighting. :ufdup:@Suldaanka @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @henni @4head @halwa @Caraweelo @Life @Tukraq @AussieHustler @Reiko @Basra @HIGH PRIESTESS @The alchemist @TheShinning

So i was right long time ago when i estimated that u r mood swing queen and u denied it in my face!

As a kid wrestling used to cheer me up.

Even to this day when I see my favorite wrestlers kicking some ass, I get really hyped up.

tenor.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:hemad: You knew me too well.

What cheers me up in my rare dark moods is, i listen to Islam Khutbah and remember Allaah swt. It helps. Allaah swt will never let you down.

That is on a serious note,

On a light note

Ice cream fixes it. Or maybe doing a kind thing for another person.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Music. Whenever I'm angry or in a bad mood, certain genres, like Acid Jazz help me calm down and get into a more blank and sensible state of mind.

After that, I end up thinking things through, and I end up going through it better.

What definitely doesn't cheer me up is when people don't answer their own thread question. Why should I open up when you refuse to!!!

Also retired fanfic writer?????

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
What definitely doesn't cheer me up is when people don't answer their own thread question. Why should I open up when you refuse to!!!

Also retired fanfic writer?????
A: We will not talk about my former hobby.
B: Painting and sketching cheer me up. Sketching because the lines and little mistakes make the picture look a little wild. You can go all out and because it’s just a sketch that’s ok. Also staring outside my window and watching the neighborhood squirrels try to survive winter. Watching animals in general make me feel better.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A: We will not talk about my former hobby.
B: Painting and sketching cheer me up. Sketching because the lines and little mistakes make the picture look a little wild. You can go all out and because it’s just a sketch that’s ok. Also staring outside my window and watching the neighborhood squirrels try to survive winter. Watching animals in general make me feel better.

Walaal...can i share my medication with u. u iz not right if that cheers u up

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The Quran reading about the stories of the prophets and hearing their trials, tests, the unseen world reflecting on the greatness of the most wise, nature, animals..

I totally avoid stupid people and if I can’t avoid them, I don’t respond to them aggressively or angrily, I try to defuse the situation and afterwards, I will never see them again. If it’s a client, the customer is always right and when they pay me, they can go and f*ck themselves. I’m rarely angry but pissed off sometimes. Then again, in a split second, I banish them from my thoughts not to conquer my emotions.

A_A

Walaal...can i share my medication with u. u iz not right if that cheers u up
I watched too many nature documentaries growing. The narrator has such a calm voice. I’m not crazy though, I swear!

A_A

I totally avoid stupid people and if I can’t avoid them, I don’t respond to them aggressively or angrily, I try to defuse the situation and afterwards, I will never see them again. If it’s a client, the customer is always right and when they pay me, they can go and f*ck themselves. I’m rarely angry but pissed off sometimes. Then again, in a split second, I banish them from my thoughts not to conquer my emotions.
Do you work in retail? Anyways what cheers you up, not how to deal with annoying people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts