Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor and @onlyme you two are on probation. No fighting. :ufdup:
Not again!
giphy (21).gif

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Just click at the word "list" right next to the funny\qashin emojis and the names of the people who rated will show up.

I wish I could screenshot but im using a laptop now.
I’m using an iPhone so I don’t see anything. Thats enough derailment for now.

Do you work in retail? Anyways what cheers you up, not how to deal with annoying people.

@A_A

I work with choosy, needy and wealthy clients who change their minds like @Knowles changes knickers during the Shia festival of Ashura. The wife and husband call me several times each day to ignore the changes of plan made by the other. I don’t think a normal person who works in retail could handle these beasts.

I’m cheerful most of the times except when @Knowles DM’s me accusing and insulting me that “my whole clan” possesses a small cubeed and to add insult to injury, she reckons, we all need guidance to the Holly Grails. Tolow ninkii waalnaa @Cognitivedissonance qaawan miyee arragtey? Even then, I’m cheerful and I just giggle by the shock and wonder waiting for her and how she will feel for what’s in store for her. See, I always think ahead and forget the present and that helps me deal with annoying people like her.

A_A

@A_A

I work with choosy, needy and wealthy clients who change their minds like @Knowles changes knickers during the Shia festival of Ashura. The wife and husband call me several times each day to ignore the changes of plan made by the other. I don’t think a normal person who works in retail could handle these beasts.

I’m cheerful most of the times except when @Knowles DM’s me accusing and insulting me that “my whole clan” possesses a small cubeed and to add insult to injury, she reckons, we all need guidance to the Holly Grails. Tolow ninkii waalnaa @Cognitivedissonance qaawan miyee arragtey? Even then, I’m cheerful and I just giggle by the shock and wonder waiting for her and how she will feel for what’s in store for her. See, I always think ahead and forget the present and that helps me deal with annoying people like her.
I think I understand.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Having conversations with strangers and learning about new culture always cheers me up, I also like talking with random Somali elders, anything from short to extended convos. My spoken Somali always improves as well as deep appreciation for our culture :)

A_A

Going for a walk specifically at night
Why would you do that??:drakewtf: That’s extremely dangerous, it’s not worth it. Doesn’t London have stabbing? You got some courage drug injected in you. I wouldn’t dream of doing that.

Why would you do that??:drakewtf: That’s extremely dangerous, it’s not worth it. Doesn’t London have stabbing? You got some courage drug injected in you. I wouldn’t dream of doing that.

I pack a cheeky lil shiv myself luv. I'll have 'em.

Alhamdulillah, I've never felt in real danger or had shady encounters. Knife crime is real. A family member got stabbed a while back. I tend to mind my own business, and I'm not easy to provoke. If anything, I feel way safer walking at night alone than with friends or a girl. Plus my current area ain't too bad.

There's something blissful about night time walks. The calmness and the street lights do it for me. Plus everything looks better at night

Status
Not open for further replies.